Hurt

*Yun Hee's POV*

I woke up as usual to Namjoon lightly snoring in his sleep, I've been sleeping on the ground ever since this guy invaded my room.
I rub the back of my neck in pain, The pain has only been getting stronger as the days go by, the fact that I was feeling pain was really weird in itself.

I get up and get dressed for work, on my way downstairs I could hear a little whimper coming form one of the rooms. It was 5:30 am so who would be up at this time, I didn't think much of it and got out of the house.

When I got to the hospital the ER was busy as always, people coming in with all sorts of injuries even tho it was really early. I make my way to Ha Na who was sitting in the waiting area scrolling through her phone with a slight frown on her face.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I say looking at her phone, she lifts her phone up to show me she was on twitter. "How can people be so mean to these sweet boys!" She said frowning even more, "Huh?" I look at her in confusion.

"Anti-fans are attacking the boys, you know BTS the ones that live in your house! People are trending hate hashtags towards them calling them racist and fake and a bunch of other stuff it's making me really angry, they must be really devastated " she said dropping her hands to her lap.

I take her phone away and lock it, "There isn't much you could do about this, I'm sure the other fans are showering them with love right now okay?" I said patting her back, this girl is way too invested in those boys.

"Now lets get to work" I say standing up and pulling her to her feet, "Yun Hee?" "Hmm?" "What happened to your cheek?" She said pointing at the cut on my cheek.

"It's nothing, don't worry" I start walking away not wanting to talk about it. "Yun Hee you're hurt, that's not normal nor is it possible!" Her voice got a little loader.

I look away trying to think about what I should tell her, she doesn't know that I saved him two times after that time at the hospital. "Min fucking Yun Hee! what are you hiding?" She said pulling me from my thoughts.

There was no point in lying to her she knew me too well, I sigh and sit down patting the seat next to me for her to sit.

I take a deep breath and turn to face her "You know how Taehyung is supposed to die? Well I might have stopped it..... more then once" my voice was low so none of the other grims could hear us.

"WHAT!? Yun you know you're not supposed to do that again, did you forget what the boss said!?" She started yelling causing heads to turn our way.

I put my hand on her mouth to shut her up before she gets me in trouble "Lower your god damn voice!" I say through my teeth.

She nods her head and I let go of her "So what does saving him have to do with that scare?" She asked.

"The last time I saved him he was about to get crushed by a huge sheet of glass, I pushed him out of the way in time but I guess piece of glass flew and cut my cheek" I said biting the inside of my cheeks.

"Okay, but it still doesn't make sense that you got hurt, you're practically a ghost, ghosts don't get hurt!" she said lifting her eyebrows.

"I don't know, a lot of weird things have been happening ever since that day in the hospital" I say looking at the ground.