my gay romance 3

"Omg I can't believe it I have an F!"I say out loud"I can probably help you."I turn around and it was matt.That grey eyed black swoopy hair pale dreamy tall guy.I pause for a second and my face is blank by his good looks"so...come at your house at 4:30?" "perfect"I smile throughout the hour.I couldn't even do my homework.I come home watching the clock and looking out the window.Finally 4:32 a knock on my door,I will forever remember the 4 knocks on my door.I open the door and he says "hey",I love his warm loving smile.he hugs me by surprise my heart races "come in" he walks past me.the smell of vintage spice Cologne the smell I remember from the hall.we sit down at the table,he is sitting right next to me.I can't get my eyes off him,he looks up at me we make eye contact.I love his grey eyes the beauty within.he smirks and I giggle,my heart beats faster the closer he gets.thank fucking god my parents arnt home :) I say in my head.his soft plump lips touch mine.my heart races faster he lifts me up and I sit on the table as his warm hands touches my hip bones.I put my right arm around his head and shoulder.he kisses me harder and deeper I moan slightly he slides off every thing off the table ,he moans in my ear as I softly nip on his neck "let's go to my room"I say with a smile 'I shut the door and he throws me on the bed and he rips his shirt off and gets on top of me with a smirk on his face I stare into his never ending eyes.I can't stop looking into them its like looking at a klidoscope. I take off my shirt and both of our bare naked skin touches as we breath deep I unbutton his pants rubbing his crotch.his soft tight boxers made he wanna sequel but I kept it real I kiss all the way down to his sweet spot I vite my lip and pull his boxers down I start teasing him only licking the tip and then deep throating the whole thing."your dick is fucking heavy"I say to myself the condom won't even fit....oh well its not like I'm gonna get pregnant.he flips me over and starts fucking my virgin body  uncovering skin that's never seen the sun,the pale naked innocent skin almost innocent.he strokes faster and harder he deeply moans he goes in deeper as I moan loudly biting the pillow in pleasure."I'm gonna cum!" he flips me over so I'm laying in my back and cums all over my virgin body I softly moan as I rub the wet cum all over my body. I'm so childish I said to myself,"I just got slimed like Katy perry at kids choice awards...thanks nick." we never really talked about us having great fucking sex even though it was our first time...I guess you can say were like friends with benefits.