One less Problem without you

“I was over at Liam's house. We are best friends. Maybe we are something more than best friends. We were talking when Liam's phone started to ring. It's Harry. Liam tells me he'll be right back before he walks out of his room and answers the phone. I am sort of listening. I hear him say my name, something about us a few times and then he walks back in the room.”

Me: What was that you were talking about?

Liam: Nothing.

Me: Really? Because I heard my name few times.

Liam: It was just Harry, relax.

Me: So why were you guys talking about me?

Liam:  Harry, heard just this rumor about you and I... dating.

Me: Seriously? Hahah..

Liam: Yeah. And he wanted to know if it was true. Nothing else..

Me: And you? Do you want it to be true?

Liam: What about you?

Me: Okay, don’t answer me. I don’t care..

“I cross my arms nervously and I walk out his bedroom and into his kitchen. He follows close behind me”

Liam: What I want? Really?

Me: Are you gonna give me a fucking answer or no?

“Liam is silent for a minute so I walk outside to the porch. Once again he is behind me.. I am so angry at him. ”

Me: If you answer me I'll stop walking away from you. Okay?

“Liam doesn't say a thing. So, I look at him and laugh.”

Liam: What?

Me: I can't believe you dude! Just tell me. It's a simple yes or no. Is it so difficult for you?

“Liam still doesn't give me an answer. So I take the things in my own hands. I put my arms on his shoulders and kiss him. He looks at me bites his lip and kisses me back.”

Liam: *Whispers* Now.. are you mine?

Me: Of course I am!

“We kiss again. I can’t believe it! Then we hear Harry coming up.”

Harry: Man, I thought you were just friends and now I see you kissing her. Now I feel so confused.

Liam: I asked her out, bro.

Harry: About time.

“I laugh and after that, Harry greets us and goes to his girlfriend. Liam and I go to the sea. After several minutes of distance, we sit in the sand, we look each other and I get lost in his eyes at least for two minutes.”

Liam: Do you love me?

Me: I don't know. Let me think about it. Do I? I want you in my life, I want you to stay in my life. I want you to be my life, is this enough?

Liam: Hmm, I think it is.

 “We are sitting on the table. My legs are on him.”

Me: To be completely honest with you, I had fallen in love with you from the first time that I saw you, but I was scared that you'll hurt me. I was wrong.

Liam: I'm sorry if I made you feel so.. I want you to promise me that you will always remember that I love you.

Me: I will promise that babe, if you promise me the same

Liam: I want you to be mine forever.

“He told me and took me in his arms.”

Me: What are you doing?

Liam: You will see.

“He laughs and he dives with me in his arms into the sea. I wrap my legs around him and he is playing with my hair when I start to tremble.”

Liam: Are you okay? *I look up at him* You are so beautiful.

Me: And you are crazy, Payne.

Liam: Ohh, stop calling me Payne okay? Please.

“I lift my head off of him. I smile and look at him. He smiles back and he kiss me. I slowly move outward, take his clothes and start running.”

Liam: I think that I need my clothes back.

Me: I know. Come and get it.

“After a while, I hide myself behind some trees. Liam stares me. He walks over me, cups my face and conceals my lips with his. He looks into my eyes searching for doubt and regret. I smile at him letting him know he could continue. He kiss me again. It is a wonderful night interminably. After that, me and Liam, just come back from our late-night stroll. He pins me to the wall, kissing my jaw following my neck. Then, he carries me to the bed, telling me how much he loves me and what I really mean to him. I can almost feel his hard cock defy me..”

Liam: Do you want... you and I... tonigh..

Me: Shhh, I'm sorry Mr.Payne but I don't feel ready yet ..

"He looks at me with his lovely puppy face"

Liam: Okey baby, don't you worry. You still be mine! I love you.

Me: Can you kiss me and hug me now please? I want to feel your heartbeat tonight.. always and forever! I love you..

“The next morning..”

Me: Liam wake up, I want you..

Liam: Oh, wait, wait.. what do you mean?

Me: I mean.. that I want you so fucking much! Wake up!

"He smiles against me. He jumps on top of me, he kiss down my body with his warm and wet lips. After that, he moves one hand on my hips and the other on my area to check how wet I am. He starts to tease me with hot kisses and with his fingers. I breathe heavily and he kiss me more hard in my cheeks, shoulders and stomach because he knows how much I want him. He is making me scream his name, louder and louder. He raises my legs and he wraps them around his waste. He starts to press his junior Payne over me and then he enters me completely. My hands across his shoulders, my nails feeling his skin. With only one more thrust he pulls out of me leaving me wet kisses around my area and whispering me for one more time how much he loves me.”