crush

Addison's p.o.v

It was that I only think about the wiggles (im not joking either) but then there is this really cute guy named Erik who I've had a crush on for a while.

"Okay class today we will be starting a project " Ms.Hobbs said in a cheerful voice "I will be assigning you your partners"

"David you will be working with Kate Nathaniel you will be working with Skylar." I was really only paying attention for my name to be called

"Addison you will be working with Erik." Shit.

Why did I have to work with my crush?! Ugh time to be awkward I guess.

"The project will be about snake genetics"

(Time skip to after class)

I saw Erik walking towards me and I was a little scared.

"Hey Addison right?"

"Y-yeah."

"So wanna come over to my house after school to work on the project?"

Fuck fuck fuck I dont know how to answer do I say yes? Fuck it what's the worse that could happen.

"Uhh sure" I said trying to make my voice sound a little happier.

"Great see ya after school"

(Time skip after school)

"Hey Addison."

"H-hey"

I was a little nervous considering I had to talk to my crush and not make myself look stupid

"Let's get going to my house its not too far"

And like that we started walking it wasn't too bad just a little awkward.

"So how do you want to start the project?"

I got caught up looking into his chocolate colored eyes and his soft looking lips.

"S-sorry what did you say?"

"I asked how you wanted to start the project" he said chuckling

"Dude I don't know the first thing about genetics."

"Neither do I... Welp we're going to fail this project" he said laughing he looked so hot when be was laughing.

God if my dad knew I was gay he would kill me.

"Probably" I said smiling while we got to his house.

"This is my house let's go inside" he said while opening the front door.

His parents weren't home so we went straight up to his room (also both Erik and Addison see actually straight irl.)

"Why are you so cute..." I mumbled quietly.

"What was that?"

"N-Nothing."

Erik's p.o.v

Of course I heard exactly what he said

"Why are you so cute"

It made me kinda happy for him to think of me that way I've liked Addison for a long time.

Addison p.o.v

(Time skip about 2 hours)

For the past hour we just talked and got to know each other more he kept insisting that I take off my jacket but ( but babe man's not hot) I couldn't be cause I didn't want him to see my scars...

"C'mon please?"

"No I've told you like 4 time's already not happening." I chuckled and for some reason j couldn't control myself and i ended leaning in and kissing him.
( Erik would say that's gay)
The seconds I noticed what I was doing I pulled away.

"I-im sorry I didnt mean to i-i should get going!" And like that I picked up my bag and other school stuff and left didn't even let him get a work out.