Part 1~Pilot

"Y/N wake up! Y/N! Y/N!" It was your twin brother, Jin, waking you up after another late Friday night partying with your friends, and whoever else decided to crash.
"Y/N help me clean this mess! Mum and Dad will be home soon!"
You sluggishly move out of your warm, comfortable bed to help your poor brother who had been stuck with helping you clean yet another one of your messes, from yet another one of your 'FAMOUS PARTIES!'.
You make your self a LARGE cup of coffee to start the day with at least a little bit of energy.
Jin, angrily calls from across the hall "Y/N! Hurry up! You can't leave me to clean up by myself  AGAIN!"
You realise as your sipping your hot cup of steaming coffee that you, for once, didn't remember YOUR party!
"Y/N HURRY THE FUCK UP! THEY'LL BE HOME ANY MINUTE!"
As you try to scramble down the fairly big hall of your large country manor home you think 'what exactly happened last night?' While trying to reminisce the events that took place...
You walk into the large lounge room area to see you brother cleaning the small beer stains from the floor, and one of  your best friends, Jimin, sleeping on the couch.
"Jimin!" You mumble quietly, but urgently to wake him.
"My parents will be home any minute!"
"Y/N! What the hell its too early!" Jimin jokingly mumbles as he awakens from his short slumber.
Your brother now furious buts in "ITS 2o'clock in the afternoon Jimin!"
"Shit!"
Jimin reply's while running frantically around your house to muster his belongings while preparing to drive to his new job at the local cafe, as Jimin walks out of the door he chimes a positive goodbye and leaves while you and your brother start thoroughly cleaning the house from top to bottom.
*A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER*
While cleaning the pool in your backyard you slowly start to remember the previous night...

Thank you so much for reading my first fanfic ever!!! Next chapter will be published after I edit it!!! Please feel free to give me constructive criticism so I can improve