Part 2~The Night Before

*flashback of the previous night*
You had just finished preparing the snacks for your party and all your friends were going to be there along with other people who your friends had invited and randoms who somehow found out. Your's and your brother's best friends, Jimin, Hosoek, Namjoon and Taehyung had arrived and were catching up with Jin who had been away for the holiday period doing charity work.
As you walk over to your brother and your shared friends you realise there was someone else there, someone you didn't recognise, he was tall but not the tallest, he had big doe like browny black eyes that made you feel warm inside, and he had a well built physique, you could see his biceps through the thin white shirt he wore. He looked like he was younger than all of you, other than Jimin who was the smallest of your male friends.
Your brother now noticing you, directs a quick hand gesture that suggested for you to go over to him.
'Shit!' You think to yourself as the stranger follows your brothers line of sight and smile warmly.
Slowly you had found your way to the group.
"H-Hi!" You nervously squeak.
"Who's this?" You ask Jin with a bit more confidence than before.
"I'm Jungkook" the strangely handsome man reply's with a smoothly angelic voice.
You go to reply but the door bell rings.
You and your brother go to greet your guests.

[Hi guys! Sorry if this chapter isn't very good, and that it's not long enough... I will add more to it? I do plan to add more onto it... maybe... again sorry for the shit chapter]