Chapter one

Partner I'm not gonna  die. These were Roger's last words before he surrendered to the marine. Why do you think he surrendered? And why did he accept death with a smile? Before his execution roger's last words were " you want my treasure? You can have it! Search for it! I left everything i gathered together in one place". These words lowered men to the sea and let them pursue their  endless dreams.

Gold Roger was not like other people. He had a strong will that one day he would turn the world upside down.
It all started in the east blue. While he was walking on the shore he saw a person living in a small ship. Roger told him that it's a cool ship, and asked him for his name. His name was Rayleigh, and that he stole this ship from people because his house was burned. Roger said " Rayleigh we were destined to meet, wanna go on a journey with me and  turn the world upside down with me?". Rayleigh started laughing and his answer was:" what are you talking about?"
Rayleigh wasn't convinced with the idea. He thought that no one can be able to turn the world upside down, so he told Roger to give him time to think if he joins his crew.
Rayleigh spent the whole day thinking about Roger's words. When night came, Rayleigh started remembering his past when he used to train with the daughter of his master in a judo for swordsman and once they made a promise for each other that one of them is gonna become the greatest swordsman in the world. The next day Rayleigh got a bad news that she died while searching for one of the strongest sword,and when she was trying to catch it the sword slipped and scratched through her heart and killed her. At that moment Rayleigh went to the judo and stood in front of her father while shedding tears and said:" I'm gonna keep training till i become the greatest swordsman and till his name reach the heavens.

The next day Roger went to meet Rayleigh to ask him about his dreams, and if he decided to join his crew and become the first mate of the roger pirates.
Rayleigh told roger about his ambitions and accepted to join his crew.

Night had passed then  Roger raised his flag on Rayleigh's ship, and this was the creation of the Roger pirates.
While sailing Rayleigh asked Roger why is he obsessed in becoming the king of the pirates, and conquering the world. Roger's answer was " I'm not obsessed with it. It's just that i swear to a certain man that one day Im gonna gather the a crew of strong guys and turn the world upside down."
And another thing " i don't want to conquer anything i just think that the most freedom man in the world is the pirate king."

Roger and Rayleigh kept sailing,and discussing their future dreams. Rayleigh asked Roger about the 3rd crew member, Roger said that it's time to get a navigator.
The ship kept sailing till it reached an unknown island. Suddenly a man started shouting and saying " I am mighty warrior of the sea, i have an army of eight thousand men. Give your gold or you'll be dead"
Rayleigh started laughing and shouted don't you have another smarter idea to scare someone? Each one of your men is holding two flags,and waving them in the sky while hiding in the bush and there is only one flag placed on the top of the tree.  The number of bushes that the flags are being waved from are four. Which means that you only have a group of three kids in your crew.