Tokyo Rush

Diamond P.O.V

"Ok Diamond you have the job"He said standing up from his seat now pulling out his hand for me to shake it.

"Omg Thank you so much Mr.Singler. You don't know how much I had needed this job" I said quickly shaking his hand. I don't know why but I started to laugh a little.

I soon stop when I notice him staring at me in a weird way. oh gosh did I make him mad?

"Oh sorry" I said smiling showing my dimples hoping he will change his face.

He shakes his head a little bit and clear his throat. "Oh no it's fine Diamond but just call me Michael for now on by the way." He said finally letting go of my hand. Taking a sip of his drink.

He was cute but not in attractive way, well not to me. He was at lest 6 ft tall. He was white with blue eyes. He had dirty blond hair that was all over the place. Like he just wake up & left his house. But somehow it kinda fit him through. He was 21. He look like a high school kid who just got out.

He just got family to spoil him & back him up with his club that I'm working at now. The club name was Tokyo Rush.

We was in the VIP spot of the club for my interview. The VIP was upstairs while people downstairs party. You can watch people dance & all up here. The club was very huge like two stories high & wide .

It had strippers dancing in cages. It was really nice. It was a popular place to be in Vegas.

"Well I have to get going Michael" I said a few minutes later standing up , fixing my skin tight all black dress.

"Aw so soon Diamond?" He said standing up beside me & looking at me fix my dress carefully. I kinda feel uncomfortable.

"Yeah sorry. I have to go pick up my daughter." I said looking at him.

He grab my hand quick & kiss it. "Well I'll see you tomorrow then. Be here at 12 am for your training." He said still with my hand in his & looking down at me to see my reaction.

I gave him a quick fake smile "Ok I'll be here" I said pulling my hand away from him slowly & back to my side. Im not with that going out or flirting with my boss thing.

He started to laugh a little. I worried what so funny. "Ok bye Ms.Diamond" He said sitting back down. I begin to make my way out VIP now. The bouncer saw me coming up toward him. He lift up the red rope up for me to leave the area.

I made my way downstairs. Taking my time so I wouldnt fall cause these 8 inch all black red bottom heels I had on. I saw Michael twin brother Legend walking upstairs now. Now that was a sexy man. He had blue/green eyes. He look like he was born in the Islands.

He had these blond/brown dreads locks. It was not that long it was perfect. It look like he keep up with them because it didn't look nappy at all. He had this chill look to him also. but it also look like he was mean. He was taller then his brother too. He look around 6'4 ft. Hmm

He notice me staring at him from the corner of his eyes. Letting out a sexy ass smirk. Lawd Jesus! His teeth was so white & perfect.

Hold on Diamond he is my boss also. So I can't flirt with is fine ass either. But I sure can look. I made my way safely downstairs to where the party was really at.

The place was pack already & it's only 11pm. When I made it to the front door I looked back up to the VIP area .. Don't ask why.

My heart soon stopped when I saw Legend looking down at me leaving. Our eyes lock for a while but I look away from him & walk out the club to my car. That boy going to get me in trouble. I can tell now.