An almost perfect summer(magcon fanfic)

*Courts POV*

I guess you should say things were going pretty good I had a best friends whose name was Dane but things weren't going too good for us at the time. If you ask anybody they will say she's that sweetest person ever and don't get me wrong I love her to death but I do NOT agree with that. You see, she's dating this guy and she totally uses him to get popular. His name is Hayes and she barely even likes him, they've been dating for four months and he's like in love with her but the thing is I've had a huge crush on him since I was 10. We made this promise we wouldn't let a guy ever come between us but she hasn't really stuck with that, like at all.

To get my mind off of Hayes I decided to go shopping with one of my closest friends, Jade. She had a crush on Cam which is Hayes' brothers best friend.

"Hey does this top look cute?" I showed Jade the flowy pink top I was wearing.

"Omg courtenah!!! Hayes will love that on you!" She winked at me.

"Jada, you know I can't have him, he's dating dane!" I answered, I didn't want to admit it... But it was the truth.

"Yeah but Dane is so ugly!!!! He needs to dump her!" Jade said just a little too loud.

"It's whatever, I'll get over it, maybe.." I replied.

I went and payed for my shirt then we left the store.

"Court!!! Jade!!!" Kennadie shouted over to us, she's best friends with me and Jade, and she likes Matthew but he's dating this totally ugly girl named Jordan.

I don't even understand half of the relationships the boys are in, they date the grossest people.

*Dane POV*

I saw Court and Jade giving me these ugly looks, to be honest I actually wanted to make things right but the only way to do that was to break up with Hayes and there's no way I would ever do that.