Chapter 1

Demi's POV
Today was the first time I will see Nick In about 3 months. We've both been kind of busy since our Future Now Tour. It's been kind of weird between us since the tour, I've been having different types of feelings for Nick, like Romantic feelings. I'm pretty sure that nick doesn't feel them so I haven't tried to talk to him, in case it made our friendship awkward. I've been writing and recording my new album called "Tell Me You Love Me". I have to admit, some of the songs were writing about my new and sudden feelings for Nick. Mainly the two songs, "tell me you love me" and "Ruin the Friendship". People already spread rumors that me and nick like each other, so I'm sure they will use this as another example of our feelings, I'm just scared of Nick's reaction to the songs. He was coming over today and I was gonna play it for him. I was really nervous.

Nick's POV
I was sitting in the car, on my way to Demi's house. We haven't seen each other for some months and I was excited but nervous at the same time. Recently, I've been gaining some feelings for her and I haven't felt this way since I liked her during our Camp Rock days but that was a little crush. Now that we are older, it's not just a little crush anymore. I don't know how she feels about me but I know how I feel. I didn't think I would, but I like Demi, a lot and I don't know what to do about it, I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same way. I'm just gonna keep it to myself unless she says or does something that makes me feel otherwise. Anyways, I'm heading to Demi's house because she wants me to listen to her new album before she puts it out. As I look out the window, I see that we are pulling up to her house. I get out and knock on her door. As she opens the door, I can't help but smile, she looks so gorgeous, like always of course, she lets me in and we sit on her couch. She brings her laptop to the table in front of us. For about 15 minutes, she played "daddy issues", "tell me you love me", and "You don't do it for me anymore" and they were all amazing. The next song she was about to play caught my eye, it was called "Ruin the Friendship". Was she talking about us or another guy? Suddenly the song started..

As the song played, I listened to the lyrics deeply and for some reason, it felt like the song was about me, but maybe it was just my imagination making me want to believe that it was about me. As the song ended, I applauded Demi while letting her know that this is one of her best albums by far. It's so relatable which people love about songs. It's sexy but not over sexy and she sounds really into it. Everyone is going to love it. After listening to the rest of the album, I invited her to have dinner with me to celebrate her amazing album that she was gonna drop at the end of the week. As she agreed, I felt a surge of happiness, I'm not sure why. We've had dinner together before but this time it was different. It was the first time since I realized my new found feelings for her. Now, I was nervous. I hope nothing goes wrong.