Chapter Twenty

Long chapter but full of action, promise! Nearly at the end here. Thanks for reading!

Chapter Twenty

I didn't get back to my dorm that night until twenty minutes after curfew. When I got back into the common room, it was somewhat crowded but I spotted Idella and Charlie over in the corner. I walked over to them. "Why are you smiling like that?" she said to me and then her eyes widened. "You guys totally-"

"What no?" I responded a little too quickly, unable to wipe the smile of my face. "What do you say that?" I added, trying to be inconspicuous.

"You're shirts on backwards," she stated with a smirk. My eyes widened and  I looked around to see if anyone was looking at me. Quickly, I took a seat next to her so hopefully no one else would notice. I pushed my dark hair back behind my ears.

"Okay fine we did," I whispered with a smile. Idella laughed saying 'she knew it' as Charlie's face formed a bit of disgust.

"I don't really want to hear about this. So I'm going to go to bed," he said standing up.

"Really Charlie? We have to listen to all of your stories about all the girls you have been with," Idella responded back laughing.

"Yes but you two are like my sisters," he responded shaking his head. "Hearing that will only make me want to kill him. Goodnight." He walked away quickly.

"No wonder he walks away whenever I talk about me and Colin," Idella said looking at me. "So where were you?"

"His room. All of his roommates were down at the beach," I told her.

"Can you imagine if Grant walked in?" she joked.

"Don't put that in my head," I replied placing a hand on my head.

"Well since we're on the topic, you and Grant-"

"No never!" I responded before she could even finish that sentence.

"Okay just wondering," she said with a smile. "I mean I've told you about me being with Colin and my first time with Julien so I assumed you were telling me but never wanted to ask. So only Kent?"

"Of course I'd tell you," I answer immediately. "And yes."

The next morning Charlie tried to act as if nothing happened, but when he saw Kent he just say 'hi' and walked away to see his other friends. I never realized how protective Charlie was over Idella and I. "Good morning," Kent said to Idella and I, taking my hand and kissing me once again.

"Hi," Idella answered. "I'll leave you two alone." She stood up, smirking at me and walked over towards Colin.

"Morning," I said to him as he took Idella's seat.