Splatter

(your point of view)

BLOOD.

Blood. Blood, blood.

Blood, Blood, BLOOD! This is a game for me, and humans are my pawns! This excites me. I'm getting turned on by this. Blood splattering the sides of the buildings as I go from human to human, devouring them, then jumping to the next terrified human. They're frozen in fear, well some of them are, the rest are running as soon as they see me biting into the next human's arms. The Runners are always the ones I go after first. I love to hear their screams, like music to my ears. The Runners always struggle and scream the most! The Frozen are just no fun to play with. The Runners are just so stupid. Don't they know my speed? Haven't they heard of my strength? I'm always on the news! I'm happy being there, too. I have too much fun ripping humans apart and devouring them to not be noticed.

They almost always struggle. One of the humans almost got away one time, but I couldn't let him go. He saw my face, besides he was just way too tasty and fun to play with to let go.

Right now, I'm running down the crowded sidewalk looking for the perfect place to have my meal, my fun. Finding the perfect place, I pounce on the first human I saw and tore directly into the front of his neck. Blood splattering everywhere just put the much overdue adrenaline rush in overdrive. The feeling of flesh sliding down my throat brought an almost unbearable pleasure as I quickly finished him off. The first few I let die quietly, then once the humans start catching on to what is happening, I start torturing themtop death. A bite here and there from their arm or leg, pretty much the first part of them I grab. I let them struggle and scream until their limbs have been eaten, then I finish them off, going straight for their heart. Punching through their chest, ripping out their hearts, eating some and putting the best tasting human's hearts in a large grocery bag, saving them for snacks. I rip out their eyes and put them in in a separate grocery bag for my eyeball loving friend. I continued like this until either the adrenaline rush ended or the street was spotted with dead humans and splattered with human blood. I didn't notice my curious eyeball loving friend watching me from the sidelines, knowing I'd sense him near by if he tried to hide.

(3rd person limited P.O.V.)

His smirk grew with each passing second add he watched her. He had always wondered how you could always bring him so many eyes once a month, always fresh. His heart squeezed in his chest seeing your insane state, and even more so when he saw the crazed look on your face, your ghoul eyes showing clear as day. He didn't know how maniacal you could be. He even thought the woman was harmless for the most part seeing as she hated being at his human auctions. It's clear to him now, the reason she hate his auctions wasn't because of the bloodshed, but because you weren't aloud to devour the humans being auctioned off. He watched the woman go back through to see if she had missed any of the eyes and tired the bag when she was done. He looked at her realizing which ghoul the news was always talking about. The humans called her Splatter, and by the looks of it, she loves the little nickname. It got him then. The explanation as to why his heart tugged at him when she ate around him, why his stomach did flips when she was in the same room and went crazy when she looked at him. He fell in love with her, the craziest, yet the most convincingly sane woman. And seeing her in this blood-crazed state made him fall even more. He turned around slowly and quickly made his way back to his mask shop before either the cops showed up or she noticed him. Half way down the road, he played with his lip ring before looking back to see if you were still there, only to see you out if sight. Once at the shop, he continued working on the unfinished mask infront of him.

(your point if view)

"UTA!" I walked into the shop to see a startled Uta at his desk, needle halfway through a mask. I laugh at him as I set him bag of eyes on his desk, watching as his ghoul eyes light up as he opened the bag, then plop one in his mouth. He looked at me when I came back from putting my bag of human hearts in the fridge.

"(y/n), I know who you are." I stopped in my tracks add my eyes widened. I shrugged it off and fixed my surprised face.

"Yeah? And who exactly would that be? "

"Splatter", he said matter-of-factly, "I was curious as to how you came back from 'business' with so many eyeballs, so I followed you today. I was standing right infront of you most of the time."

"Didn't I tell you not to follow me while I went out for 'important business'? I COULD'VE KILLED YOU! " I said, feeling myself getting angrier by the second. "I didn't want ANYONE to know about that!" I'm now pissed and my eyes changed to their ghoul form. I was shocked when I was suddenly pinned against the closest wall with lips roughly against mine. I almost immediately kissed back, knowing exactly who's lips they belong to. I wrapped around the back of Uta's neck and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist while still being pinned to the wall. He put his hands on my ass to lift me up high enough for him to walk. He carried me up the stairs to his room, his lips still against mine, and laid me down on his bed. Around two hours later, both of us were sweaty and naked in his bed.

(Uta's point of view)

She snuggled in to my chest and slowly started drifting off to sleep.

"I love you, (y/n)", I said once I thought she was asleep.

"I love you, too."