:: 4. Russia?!

Spencer's POV

I haven't even realized I fall asleep. Morgan woke me up with words.

"Wake up lover boy, we're back home!" and others were laguhing in background.

Than I realized Y/N fall asleep on my sholder. I decited to pick her up and drive her home. I was in front of huge building. I got out of car just to check am I on right adress. When I made sure I was on right adress I opened door, took Y/N in my hands and walked in. I waited for the elevator since she was on 12 floor and I was too tierd to go up the stairs. Blink of the elevator knocked me of off my thoughts and I went in. The same happened when I had to walk out. I was about to take her bag from her hands but I realized doors were unlocked. I came in with her in one hand and gun in the other one. Than I saw her keys on table and remembered that she told me that morning that she left her keys at home for her neighbour to take care about her plants. And who ever neighbour is, he probably forgot to lock the door. I slowly walked in her bedroom and put her down on her bed than put my gun back on its place. I took her heels of and covered her with blankit. When I did I turned around and I was about to take my thing and go home. Than I heared.

"Spencer,wait..."

Y/N 's POV

Sound of someone walking away woke me up. I opened my eyes a littile and saw Spencer walking away.

"Spencer,wait..." I said quietly.

He turned around and looked at me.

"I tried my best not to wake you up, sorry." is what he said.

"It's okay..." I said straching up.

"I should go now..." he said.

"No please stay, I'm afraid to stay by myshelfe!" I lied.

I'm living all my life alone (sometimes visit my aunt but thats other) and for some time I was taking Kung-fu and Box classes. I just wanted him ti stay with me.

"Okay." is what he said.

"Yay!" I said happly.

Wait, happly?

"So, am I sleeping on couch?" he asked.
"No, you're sleeping with me." I said without realizing how stupid it sounded.

"Okay." he said.

"I'm going to change in my pejama, I'll be back soon." I said and he nobbed.

When I closed bathroom door I leaned on them and thought about how stupid I sounded. I changed in some shorts and crop t-shirt.

 I changed in some shorts and crop t-shirt