Socially awkward

Cassie's  pov

        "Ding!"   Damn. Just what I want in the morning. The god forsaken doorbell. 

"I'll be right there! ," I hollored.

"Or I could warm up the car," recalled the voice I've known as my comfort zone for about 3 years: Brendan,  my angelic boyfriend.

"That would be great, babe!," I soon retorted.

We are about to go pick up my entire group of "homies,"as they call themselves. You see, I have a brand new ford flex with third row seating, which still only eqivilates to 7 seats. That doesn't work for:

1. Reya

2. Fluffy

3.Tristan

4. Jacob

5.Delaney

6. Abby

7. Veronica

8. Corinne

9. Me (cassie)

10. Brendan (my boyfriend)

    The way we solve this problem is by taking out the two rows of back seats, leaving only the drivers seat and the drivers passenger seat.

This may seem weird, but we all date within our group:

1. Brendan and Cassie (me)

2. Veronica and Corinne

3.Fluffy and Reya

4. Tristan and Delaney

5. Jacob and Abby

     Brendan and I take the two front seats, and all the others sit or lay in the back, without any form of real seat. This is how it always works. I never let anyone except Brendan or myself drive because no one else can keep their eyes on the road, or drive safe enough, not to mention, I fear for my life, so none of my lunatic freinds are going to get anywhere near my steering wheel.

"I started the car and took out the seats!," Brendan yelled from downstairs.

"Thanks!,"I replied.

Well here goes nothing! I finished my makeup, straitened my hair, pulled on my favorite sundress, and headed downstairs.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys, what did youthink of the first chapter?  As I've said before in my other book, updates will be slow, but they will come in a minnumum of 2 chapters at a time. The slow updates are the result of a broken wifi router(stupid modern technology anyway!).  I love comments. question: "What should be the fiest problem of the book?"  Comment your answer and chances are, if it isn't the first problem in the book, it will probably show up somewhere in the book!  Love, cassie ♥♡♥♡.