Chapter 1

The thunder roared as I walk down the dark hallway. the floors creaked with every step I take. I came close to my big brothers door, I slowly open the door peaking my head in looking around to find my brother sitting up on his lap top. He looked up as he saw the door slightly open, he put a smile on his face and patted the spot next to him. I take that and walk in and shut the door and walk over and lay down into the blankets.

I lay besides him not very close but close enough... for now anyway. A big crack of thunder road following with a steak of lighting to hit the ground. I yelp and jump right over to Harry. I curl up into his side and buck my head into his chest and close my eyes wanting this storm to be over. I hear a chuckle come from my big brother wrapping his long and muscular arm around me keeping me close.

"Baby, it's just a storm." he said as he looked through twitter.

"Still." I whispered.

"Just close your eyes and go to sleep yeah?" he leaded down and kissed my head. as I closed my eyes. letting sleep take over me.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

My eyes slowly open as the sun shines right in the room. I slowly turning around, something was keeping me tight in place. I turn myself around and see brown curls right behind me. I smile and giggle as I play with his lips. his bright green eyes slowly open he grabs my hands and removes them from his face and leans in and places his plump pink lips. I kiss him back. When he placed his lips with mine. I smile as he pulls back.

"Good morning beautiful."