Chapter 3-Facetime

"Hi Miss (Y/N)"

The voice you heard from the phone sounded too deep and the man had a strange accent. He didn't sound like Bill at all. It also didn't help that his camera wasn't on either.

All you could do in that moment was stare at your phone in disbelief. You turned to Alexa and gave her a worried look.

"Keep going!" She whispered.

"Hi...um..this is Bill Skarsgård right?" You asked nervously.

"Bill Skarsgård? Hmm let me see."

Suddenly the camera flipped to him and you saw Bill's handsome face smiling.

"Yeah, I think I'm Bill Skarsgård." He said looking around at himself.

"Thank god! Now I see why you're such a great actor. You really had me worried for a second." You said before laughing.

"Well I gotta practice somewhere!"

"Anyways, I just wanna say that I think you look even more beautiful on video (Y/N)." He said again.

"Oh my god, Bill Skarsgård just called you beautiful (Y/N)!" Alexa tried to whisper.

"Is there someone else there with you (Y/N)?" Bill asked.

"Uh yeah...just my friend. Hope that's okay.."

"Oh that's fine. I just got a little confused."

"Yeah..um anyways how was your day?" You asked.

"Well, it's even better now that I'm talking to you. You bring a lot more excitement into my life."

"So fame and stardom isn't as fun and thrilling as everyone makes it seem."

"It is fun and thrilling don't get me wrong (Y/N), but being a celebrity isn't really as exciting as it was at first. I'm used to it now."

"Interesting....h-"

You were about to continue the conversation until Alexa cut you off.

"So Bill, why exactly are you on tinder?" She asked.

"For any other reason that someone else might be on here for. Just because I'm a celebrity doesn't make it different. Who am I talking to now?"

"I'm Alexa, (Y/N)'s best friend. I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned me at all...anyways, if you hurt her or break her heart, I'll break you. I don't care who you are."

"No need to worry Alexa, I'll take great care of (Y/N). After all, why would I hurt someone I care about?"

"Good to hear!" Alexa said before giving you back your phone.

"Hold on one moment Bill. I'll be right back." You said before muting your microphone.

"Was that really necessary Alexa? I don't think he's gonna want to keep talking to a girl with some crazy best friend. Especially after that certain friend just threatened to break him!"

"Calm down, calm down. I'm sure he's heard that a million times before ."

"Well, I think I'm gonna go into the spare bedroom so I can have at least some type privacy and not have someone cutting into my conversations."

"Ughhh fine. Just make sure you tell me all the juicy details!"

You rolled your eyes before switching rooms.

"Okay sorry about that. I just had to switch rooms so no one else will try to ruin our conversation." You said annoyedly.

"It's alright. She's just looking out for you (Y/N). But I'm serious about what I said earlier, I'll never hurt someone I care about, especially you."

"I really appreciate that Bill. Thank you. You're so kind."

"You're definitely welcome. I live by the saying 'Treat others how you wanna be treated.' It's just the right thing to do." He said before smiling.

'God, his smile is so damn gorgeous.' You said in your head...or at least you thought you did.

"Thank you (Y/N), so is yours. I'd love to see it more often."

You looked down and couldn't help but smile.

"C'mon! Don't try to hide it." He said jokingly.

"I'm not I swear!" You said while laughing and looking into your phone's front camera.

"See!" You said before smiling again.

"Absolutely gorgeous!"

You two talked for another hour until Bill had to go.

"It's getting late (Y/N) so I think I should head to bed now. I have to wake up early again tomorrow for more shooting. It was nice to hear your voice which sounds very beautiful by the way."

"Thanks..it was nice talking to you too. Goodnight." You said while trying not to blush.

"Goodnight (Y/N)."

You ended the call and just laid in bed for a while with your thoughts.

"I really just FaceTimed Bill Skarsgård for an hour...what the hell is happening." You said quietly to yourself.

Suddenly you heard knocking on the bedroom door.

"(Y/N) are you still talking to Bill? Did you fall asleep?" Alexa asked.

"No and no." You said after opening the door.

"So? What happened?"

"We just talked and got to know each other."

"For some reason I don't believe that." She joked.

"Trust me Alexa, if I was gonna do something it definitely wouldn't be at your place..that's just weird."

"Okay, so now I definitely know you're willing to have phone sex with him. Interesting."

"I didn't even say that! You're so nasty!" You said before laughing.

"Besides, I'd rather have the real thing." You said again.

A couple minutes later, you both decided it would be a good idea to finally get some sleep.

"Have sweet dreams of Bill (Y/N)."

"Oh, trust me. I will." You said before falling asleep.