chapter twenty four

annie's pov
-
it was a normal day, college students were on spring break so hayden was home with me. i was washing dishes from lunch.

the only thing that was on my mind all day was the twins. my future loves. i finished washing the dishes and joined hayden on the couch who focused into his computer.

"hey anns." he said briefly, not taking his eyes of the screen. "what's so important you can even kiss me hello?" i said, leaning over his shoulder.

"andddd done! i was finishing an essay. now, how may i treat my lovely girlfriend?" hayden said. he shut his laptop and pulled me on top of him. he leaned back on the couch.

i laughed and just looked into his eyes. "hmmm... how about a day out?" i asked. "or..." hayden said. he brought his lips to mine and kissed me. i smiled through the kiss.

we deepened the kiss. hayden rubbed my back and my hips; making me send moans of pleasure into his mouth.
(yeahhh i'm pretty sure y'all get the point)
...
hayden and i were cuddled up, watching a movie. when all of a sudden i though i peed my pants. wait... oh no. "hayden, i think my water broke." i said clutching my stomach.

"what?! okay, in the car." hayden said standing up. he helped me up and we both walked as fast as possible to the car. my stomach was in unbearable pain.

hayden drove as fast as he could to the hospital; getting mean looks and gestures from the people on the road.

once we arrived, he helped me out of the car and quickly as possible walked to the front. the nurse immediately called emergency services and they rushed me into a room.

everything went black.
...
i fluttered my eyes, seeing blur. a figure next to me. once my vision fully recovered, i saw that i was in a pink hospital gown with a doctor next to me. "ms.leblanc, you're awake." the doc smiled. "um, yes. what happened?" i asked.

the doctor gave me a depressed look. i was nervous. "well, miss, it seems as if one of your twins.. um.. had a miscarriage."

what? my baby had a miscarriage? i felt tears roll down my face. and innocent life, gone. even before experiencing life. i screamed in agony. hayden rushed in through the doors.

he looked as if he's been crying too. he ran up to me and took my hand. "why?" i cried. he kissed the top of my head. "i know annie, i know. everything happens for a reason love." hayden comforted me.

one angel, gone.
----
heyyy
this was depressing to write
this book isn't over yet, but i'm going to have y'all vote for the next plot of my new hannie story!

plot one: recovery
after a traumatizing event, annie leblanc is forced to go to physical recovery. she's been abused by her horrible ex boyfriend. she doesn't let anyone touch her; especially male figures. she just has a mindset where she immediately goes into self defense mode.
when a trainer comes in, hayden summerall, something within them clicks. where will this lead to?

plot two: coffee girl (thanks so much to elevenziegler for inspiring me with this plot! go check her out, she had INCREDIBLE stories!)
annie leblanc, im her early twenties moved to new york. she wanted to get away from all the drama in her past life. she meets new friends and foes along the way. annie's father owned a coffee shop in new york. the number one coffee cafe in north america! annie finds a letter from her father telling her to run the family business before he sadly passed away. she was left with her fathers most trusted workers: hayden summerall, mackenzie ziegler, lauren orlando and johnny orlando. everyone greets her and makes her feeled welcome in besides hayden. he's dark, mysterious and keeps everything to himself. no one knows his dark love past. but will annie be able to break him?

i REALLY wanna wrote plot two!
vote in the comments thanks!
bye!