1 - Uknown Boy

Chapter 1 

20 min later

10:52 pm

The blonde put the silver key in the hole and turned the knob. As soon as the door opened a soft meow was heard . A black cat was stretching out onto a small grey couch like it just woke up from a nap. The boy walked towards the small cat ,picked the small ball of soft fur and put it over his shoulder. Tae walked to his room and fell on the bed carefully not wanting to hurt the small cat he raised it up to the light and stared at its black fur. Taehyung brought the cat home a week ago after seeing it on his way home from the train station. He felt bad and decided he would keep the cat and give it a home. Jungkook didn't meet the cat yet because he was always "busy". Tae kept on looking at the cat's green eyes before bringing it down to kiss the top of its soft ears then he put the cat down giving it some space. He got up from the comfy bed and went to his closet to grab some clothes and headed towards the bathroom. 

The blonde boy turned the shower on as steam immediately started to rise up from the water and fill the room. Tae took his clothes off and stepped in the shower. He let the water hit his back before starting to wash himself with a black cherry body wash and a shampoo. 

Tae relaxed a bit while admired the smell and after he rinsed his body with the warm water coming out from the shower head and going into the drain. He turned the water off and grabbed his towel to dry himself before getting dressed in a oversized white T-shirt and some black knee length shorts.

He got out of the bathroom and threw his recently used clothes away in the laundry basket. The blonde boy got in bed and scrolled through his social media looking for something interesting to watch but he should've turned the phone off, he should have stopped waiting for jungkook to come home every day. he knew he should have, but he loved jungkook and had hope that their relationship would get better. As he was looking for something interesting he saw a picture of jungkook and an unknown boy.

 As he was looking for something interesting he saw a picture of jungkook and an unknown boy

' Had a blast with Jiminie at the fall fair, best day of this year so far'

Taehyung stared at the photo for a couple seconds he wondered who the small guy that jungkook was with. Why did he go with the guy instead of meeting his own boyfriend at a cafe? Jungkook told him that going to the fair would be boring so taehyung convinced jungkook to meet him at a cafe after he gets off of work

And on top of that, jungkook didn't even show up and left taehyung waiting for three hours. Taehyung put the phone on the desk that was next to his bed not wanting to look at the picture anymore. He got up from the bed and went outside to his balcony.

He sat in the comfy chair outside and looked at the city. He wondered if jungkook still felt the same as he did two years ago until he drifted to sleep.

The next day the blonde woke up to a bright light shining on his face. He officially hated when it was morning. Especially when the sun was shining brightly. He didn't like how the sun made the world seem so happy even though it isn't. Tae dug his face into the pillow and let out a frustrated and muffled scream., He got up and headed back to his house. 

After taking a shower and getting dressed in ordinary clothes. he made his way to the kitchen looking for something to eat. after going through each cabinet he and not being satisfied with whats in them He pulled out a large plastic box filled with strawberries put them in his bag along with his laptop, cat food, and a jacket just in case it gets cold outside while he visits jungkook. 

Taehyung: Goodmorning

read at 10:26 am

there was no reply back.

Taehyung: well, I'm going to be working all day and ill be back at about 8 am tomorrow.

Jungkook: k

Taehyungs heart felt heavy again. he ignored the thought and went out the house with his cat.