Liv and Maddie Prefrences

A/N:Three Words: Keith Powers' smile😍. (Shh...don't tell my imaginary boyfriend.)

First Kiss (CrInGe)

Joey Rooney
It was unintentional, actually. At the time, you and Joey weren't dating. He was a boy, you were a girl A/N:(don't get me started) who had massive crushes on each other. You were running away from your older brother because you took his math homework. You weren't looking where you were going, and accidently ran into Joey. And kissed him. You were flustered and he was flustered, but then your brother turned the corner, so you got up and ran.

Parker Rooney
You and Parker were at his house testing out his latest invention. All was well until the invention went haywire. It was about to attack you but then Parker found a way to stop it. Parker then hugged you and said "I would never let anything hurt you." Then he kissed. You were surprised but kissed back.

Diggy Smalls
It was the last game of the basketball season. The score was 41-39. If Ridgewood made this last shot in 20 seconds, they would win the championship. Diggy had the ball. He crossovered one of the rival's teammates, took a risk, and took the shot. It missed-NOT! The Porcupines won the championship. You made your way down to the floor and saw people crowding around Diggy. Diggy saw you made his way around the people, pick you up, spun you around, and kissed you.

Dump Truck (Can't forget my boi)
You were by your locker, getting books for your next class, when Dump Truck walked up to you. "Yes Marion?"(You were the only one allowed to call him that.) "I realized I've never kissed you before so..." Then he kissed you with so much passion. "Awww." said your twin brother, Holton. You stopped kissing Dump because Holton always had to ruin something. "Go Away."

Holden Dippledorf
~I forgot to add him 4/28/18~
It was after you guy's first date with each other. He took you to dinner and a movie. You guys were having such a good time. When he took you back to your house, he tried to give you a kiss on the cheek. But you, purposely moved your head and kissed him full on the lips. "Night, Holden." You said closing the door, leaving him stunned.

Joshua "Josh" Willcox
~Forgot to add (again) 6/6/18~
You guy's first kiss was when you weren't dating. You were both actors on  the same show. I'm the script, it said that you and him were supposed to kiss on the porch.  You guys shot your scene and after it you here Josh mumbled very lowly "Nice."

A/N: Last one for tonight. I'll post one tomorrow or Monday. Next is a Ethan Diaz x reader. G'night. ~Jo 🌸