Original sans x reader pt. 2 My new friend!

You now are pinned by this random stranger. You look up to see a big grin on his face. He lets you free and politely asks you to sit down. He tells you his name as well as asking yours.

Sans then asks if you wanna be friends, you reply with terror.
The next few weeks you two hang out and play video games.

One day paps asks if you wanted to try his "most awesome spaghetti" you accept not knowing it was terrible. I tasted that nasty ass shit then immediately spit it up.

The day following  i lost my house and shyly asked sans if i could move in. He politely allowed me to move in and gave me his spare room.

You had a really huge crush on him for some odd reason. When you got into your room he gave you a kiss on the forehead and left. You went into my room and started fingering yourself. You start moaning his name only at first it was soft and quiet but later on it got louder.

Then about 5 mins in sans walked in on you, you covered up yourself and started blushing. He crawled in the bed beside you.

He said "i didnt know you wanted me that bad" you blushed without saying a word he replied "if you really wanted me that bad you could have told me" next thing you know he is pulling off your shirt.

Sry guys (mainly sis) i like leaving things on cliff hangers. Comment for part 3!