Chapter 2

Love Tags2

"I can't BELIEVE you!! You met a extremely hot male specimen and you didn't tell me?" Sarah shouted in my ear.

"Geez I'm sorry! I was kinda in ya-ya land because of the stunt he pulled."

She nodded and put a hand to her heart giving me a pouting face, "So cold for not telling me though..."

I simply rolled my eyes and flicked the TV on. We were at my apartment hanging out. I did NOT get any cleaning done so my place was to put It simply... A filthy hot mess. Nah just kidding it just has a few plates here and there and stuff like that.

"So what did he look like?" Sarah asked curiously looking at me.

"um well... He had brown eyes and black hair."

She scoffed at the lousy description, "That's half the population! It might have Been that guy from twilight who can't keep his god damn shirt on!"

I chuckled and thought about it, Hmm...

"Well he Had the warmest chocolate eyes and the blackest hair and kissable lips..."

Pause

"How was that?"

"Pretty good I hope you see him again!! He sounds sooooo sexy!"

I smiled to myself remembering him. Even though how hard I tried I couldn't push him out of my mind. Can you blame me though? He IS a hot guy...

"Oh hey me and some friends are hitting the beach tomorrow, you coming?" Sarah Asked while taking a sip of her apple juice and digging for animal crackers in the box.

Yes my best friend likes apple juice and animal crackers but who doesn't??

"Sure, you buy that bikini at Vlad's?"

"Hell yeah! Just wait till the twins see this! Ooh and Max!" She finished dreamily.

I grinned. You see max is Sarah's childhood crush. Blonde hair, blue eyes and Abs. She's always trying to impress him and I think it's working. Us three were tight but kinda drifted apart when middle-school hit; The time where the hormones kick in. Anyway, I have this hunch he has a crush on her. I've seen the way he glances at her and it's no secret... Or no secret for those who pay attention! (hint hint)

"I'm sure he'll love it" I said supportingly.

She smiled, "I just know it!!"

----------------

(The next morning)

"Whaaaaat" I moaned.

"Wake up! Come on you gotta get up!" Sarah said shaking me.

"Jesus child are you trying to shake me to death?"

She smirked then threw herself on me.

"OW! HEY!"

"You awake now?"

I shot her a dirty look and took advantage of her guard down to Kick her off me.

She laughed, "Get up Rose we gotta get going"

"Okay. Hey Sarah... Go make

Me a sandwich will ya?"

Sarah simply rolled her eyes and left me... Sandwichless.

I stretched out some Then made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out I quickly blow dried my wet brown hair then put it into a messy pony tail. Now what to wear... Hmmm.... I thought about it and went with a peach off shoulder top with white denim shorts with some brown sandals. I didn't need underwear because my bathing suit was under my clothes.