ch40

*Bang Bang* I ran over to Shawn to see a bullet in the wooden door i said," we all have to go." Shawn yelled," everyone get into the cars and run for your life." we all got up and ran i picked up Andrea upstairs and saw Cameron outside braking the pictures he came into the house i then hold Andrea and went out into the window and jumped with Andrea i ran over to Shawn car  and got into the backseat while his mom and dad and Aaliyah was back their with Andrea on my lap sitting. i said," what are we gonna do?" Shawn said," well my mom and dad only live like  1hour from here?" Karen said," let go home take us home Shawn." Aaliyah said," wait no does Cameron know where we live?" Shawn shocked his head "no" i said," i already told everyone except Cameron and Emma."Shawn was driving my left hand was shaking so bad so he put his hand on top of mine it calmed down its like he has a affect on me but i love how he makes me feel warm inside he make me feel safe, loved, And cared for .  we was finally at his mom and dad house it wasn't huge but it was big. We all jumped out of the car and so did everyone else was still a little behind because they were in different cars. But they finally made it up and we all went inside Karen and Manuel house but then i saw my old house it still  looks like the same. Shawn putted his hand on my left shoulder and turned me and we saw the playground where we first met. I said," you thinking what I'm thinking?" we both yelled," playground!" we all ran but Shawn was in the lead. We finally made it but Shawn was their first. I was on the top of the Monkey bars while Shaw was on the swing i said," hey Shawn what you wanna do?" he smirked and said," close your eye." i closed my eye he told me to open and we were on the top of his mom and dad roof. Shawn told me to," lay down and count the stars." i said," its beautiful!" 1 2 3 4 5 6....... 38 39....... 50 51 52 53........ 88 89.....100 101 102 103 104....... 306 307 308..... I said," their are too much." he said," and that is how much i love you too much." i blushed and took picture of the stars and said," Shawn told me to count the stars so i did and i said," their are too much." then he said,"well that is how much i love you to much!" (i then posted it on my insta, snap, and twitter.) Shawn was on my snap and read the saying out loud he smiled and said," You have some affect on me that i cant control." i smiled and kissed him on the lips he then pulled away and said," we should go they are probably worried about us."

{@Karen house and Manuel house}

Shawn was cooking for everyone while i let Aaliyah do my makeup and i do Andrea but Aaliyah does Shawn later when he is sleeping.

(hey people on wattpad so im gonna give a shouout to @whatahecksm19 the reason why is because this user really supported me through my stories so thank you so much)