Mark X Matt X Tord

WARNING! BLOODY SCENES!

Matt
   The day seemed off to me. I didn't feel like looking at my face, which I could hardly call beautiful anymore. The only things I considered beautiful were Tord, one of my best friends and Mark, a neighbor of ours. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I've never felt feelings like this for other people before.
   "Matt? Are you alright? You've barely said a word today." Tord asked. Mark was with us, relaxing on the red sofa.
   "I'm fine." I responded. Tord gave me a suspicious look, but he didn't say anything.
   "Hey Matt, wanna go on a walk with me? I'm bored." Mark asked, and Tord looked slightly pissed.
   "Why not? Do you mind Tord?" I looked in Tord's direction, waiting for is answer.
   "Not at all." Tord clenched his fang-like teeth.
   "Alright." I got up, Mark standing up with me. I walked towards the door, Mark following me. Tord seemed to be glaring daggers at Mark.
We walked out the door, and eventually found themselves at the park.
"Hey- uh, Matt?" Mark stuttered nervously. "Can I- ask you a question?"
"Sure. Ask away." I responded.
"Um- I like you, a lot, so," he murmured. "Will you be my boyfriend?"
I was startled for a moment. Could Mark — return my feelings?
"I- uh," I stammered. "Yes. I will."
"Wait, really?" He smiled. I nodded, and his smile grew wider.

Tord
"We're dating now!" Matt exclaimed. I put a fake smile on my face and congratulated the two men.
He must die.

WARNING. THIS IS GOING TO BE BLOODY AND SADISTIC, SO THIS IS NOT FOR THE CINNAMON ROLLS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
It was twelve-o'-clock, and I stared out the window. A small fraction of the floor was illuminated by moonlight, and the knife glimmered.
It's time.
I stood up, and walked over to Matt's room, where he and Mark lay sleeping. I looked at the butcher knife one last time, before quietly opening the door.
I glared at Mark's peaceful body, which was sleeping next to Matt's beautiful frame. I raised the blade and plunged the knife into Mark's stomach without a drop of hesitation. He screamed.
The metallic-y scent of blood filled my nose as I pulled the steel weapon out of his body, causing a volcano of scarlet to cover my face. Matt woke up and saw Mark, and tears of horror flowed down his cheeks.
I stabbed Mark again.
And again.
And again.
And again.
And again.
Eventually, Mark stopped moving. I looked over at Matt, who was cowering in the corner of his room, a little blood on his cheek.
I slowly approached Matt, causing the young man to whimper in fear. I made him stand up, and I wiped the blood off his cheek and kissed him.
"Why are you crying, dear?"

I cringed while writing this, but I was running out of ideas. I'm sorry if this has scarred you for life, and I'm also sorry if this isn't what you wanted, Fanboysstillexsist. Goodbye.