Chapter 13

Jades POV :

I was walking down the street and got a little closer to the cafe ,I looked frew the window and saw Perrie and a new girl ,I saw Perrie talking to her before she tried to reach for a jar of cookies not able to reach properly Perrie moved closer to get them down for her. i walked into the cafe when I saw Perrie lifting up her chin I smiled until the new girl pressed her lips onto perries. i didn't even care for an explanation at that time I just stood with tears in my eyes when Perrie pushed her back and looked at me ,I didn't even say anything I just ran out the cafe and as far away as possible , I heard my name being called and yelled the screamed with true sadness evident in their voice. I ran until I couldn't run anymore ,I stopped and saw a bench facing a pub. I sat down and watched the sun fall Behind the building creating a dark sky ,at that moment in time I just couldn't stop crying. the thought of Perrie kissing that girl what ever her name is and the jar of cookies and how Perrie lifted her chin ,I was now in floods of tears when I heard a faint voice call my name ,when I looked up I saw the person I didn't want to see .

Perries POV :

When I pushed camila back I saw jade standing ,mouth wide open and tears threatening to fall ,she ran out the cafe and I tried to follow but felt a pull ,I turned around to see camila ,I pulled my wrist away from her grip and ran out the shop following jade leaving my apron and camila behind. I shouted jade for what seem like hours until it turned into a sad and raspy scream ,but she didn't stop or look back once ,at that time I new I had hurt her deeply .

I fell on my knees and felt pools of water appear in my eyes spilling out onto the ground under me,I had lost the girl I love over one girls little crush. I sat on the ground for a while letting the tears fall when I felt some one tap me ,I looked up and saw camila ,great ,she bent down and looked me in the eyes "look I see how much you love her so you can't give up on her ,I am sorry for what I did and have done but it won't happen again ", I stood up and just nodded ,I watched camila disappear just like jade did ,that's when I realised I need to find jade .

I walked for hours and hours ,the sun had just set and I was getting scared ,that's when I saw the pub ,I was about to go in when I saw a familiar girl sitting on a bench "jade" I shouted and ran up to her. She looked up with blood shot eyes both sadness and anger evident. I bent down and grabbed both of her hands ,she looked into my eyes and said one word and that was it "why". 

Jades POV :

I felt Perrie grab my hands ,I looked into her eyes and said the word that came to mind "why",Perrie looked at me confused ,again I said"after all we have done ,why",this made  Perrie look down ,tears rolling down her pink stained cheeks ,"because I didn't want it,she came on to me she kissed me ,and I pushed her away wiping my mouth with disgust why because I love you ", I lifted perries face up ,our eyes meeting " iam sorry " is all I said before  standing up .

Perries POV :

"Iam sorry"is what she said before standing up and going to walk away but I can't let her,I love her to much "jade please don't ",she looked back and shook her head,she turned around but I ran in front of her ,"jade stop I love you ,I don't like that girl and I didn't kiss back because I am with you and I don't want it any other way ".Jade burst out into tears ,I grabbed her shacking body holding her close to me ,her tears soaking my shirt . We sat like that for a good hour ,my fingers playing with her hair ,until jade spoke "Perrie promise me you won't do anything like this again,even if she kissed you ",I nodded looking deep into jades tired eyes,seconds later jade attacked my lips with a sweet but caring  kiss she pulled back and grabbed my hand ,pulling me up "we better get home", she said before we started walking back home.