#

You ve come to my life without knocking first. You hit me from the very first time I saw those blue innocent eyes. And I must admit that I started stalking you a bit, until the night I met you at a party. I m still grateful that I had the ideea to buy you a drink , and later dance to you. I liked the way you danced, the way you looked , the green dress that you were wearin.  I noticed the energy you spread around you and I liked the way you tried to make everybody feel good. Later on I got to know you, little by little, coming to your room with all sort of business. I didn t spend much time thinking before I told you that I liked you , because that was just how I felt. But you felt nothing than friendship towards me at that time. And so I decided that we will be friends, hiding away the fact that you hurt me a little bit. But after you got to know me better , I think you slowly fell for me. I can t understand why you fell for a dumb broke student , that mostly has no ideea what he s doing except for his brilliant moments. Well you fell for me, but I remained dedicated to our friendship , I guess, because that s what you asked from me.
Somehow you managed to make me say things openly , which God knows I have not done before meeting you. You made me want to look after you when you re sick, teach you things that I know and you don t , hold you in my arms for an unlimited amount of time. I want you beside me. I do. But like all good things that come to my life , I tend to neglect you sometimes , doing meaningless things insted of being there with you.
I fear that I will hurt you, and you don t deserve being hurt at all. I want only what s best for you, and I know you want the same for me. We need more time to get to know each other, and I hope we ll have that. You ve met me in a really troubled period of my life. Not that my problems would be that big, I am the big problem.
I just collapse under  harder pressure and I do really stupid things that I regret later on. And you re my safe haven, in your arms I feel like home. That s just why I need you so much , ** ****.
That s all I wanted to say.