[6] Idiot

(EDITED SLIGHTLY RE-WRITTEN)
(Photo; Liy)

A/N

This takes place in Ep 9

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh My GOD" Y/n screamed into her pillow at how loud Hanuel was being 'SHUT UP YOU'RE SUCH A MAN WHORE-" the H/c haired girl was done with All the loud bangs on the wall and got up from her warm bed to head over to Liys house.
She grabbed her jacket leaving her black hat behind, heading out.

The Bored girl made it over to the silver haired females giant house deciding to climb through the window to not disturb the blue eyed girl's sleeping parents Y/n knocked on the window loud enough for the girl at her desk to hear, she saw the Liy shift towards the window "..I was JUST about to fall asleep" the blue eyed girl rubbed her tired eyes and let the E/c girl climb in.

"Well, you can always count on me to ruin your nap time"
the slightly taller female trotted over the king sized bed slamming her body down on the soft material "Ya, i was about to call you and ask you to get me some candy from that store nearby" the Tired female jumped on the bed before falling down on her side next to y/n.

"And why should i?" the H/c raised a H/c eyebrow "Cause I'm hungry, and if I'm hungry I'll die, and if i die you die" Y/n sighed Seeing the Weird girl had a point "okay, why not, I'm hungry anyway" the girl stood up from the comfy bed and headed to the window, "Oh and Liy-" she looked back to see the Silver haired female, drooling and asleep "I'll give you your candy tomorrow" she said to no one particular then proceeded to climb out the third floor window.

The H/c girl walked to the store in her Ripped skinny jeans, Seeing a couple strangers here and there, Her E/c eyes landed on a lit up store in the distance walking over to it she Heard laughing and talking around the backside of the store so her curiosity got the better of her, the voices got louder as she walked around the corner just in time as a certain softy did also
'Oi, he looks like a gangster'
the e/c eyed girl glanced at the tall male before adverting her eyes back on the fight. The tattooed male was about to speak but the shorter female beat him to it. 

"Ya Asshats, what're you doing with my puppet?" and the first thing that came out of her mouth wasn't really something helpful. 

"Huh?"

"YOUR puppet?"

"get lost girly he's ours now"

That's..
'EunTae Lee! and (Y/n) (L/n)!!'

'the architecture Class Prez!'
'and she's the Girl who beat up Zack!!'

                 'Mighty Vasco!'

'Y/n, Queen of the school!'

"Wow he's my style...She so pretty, i swear I've seen her before.."

"isn't everyone...She is Pretty"

"Hey, that's- that's Vasco and (Y/n)."

"What The?!"

Whisper whisper 

'That's.. Vasco and (Y/n)'  'wh.. What's going on?'

the tall male launched himself forward grabbing Mr. longfaces neck and lifting him off the ground "You guys are bad guys." the guy pleaded to be let down as Daniel and Mr. personal Fan exchanged a few words.