Bruno Ramble

Bruno is well.. one of the bad guys in the oc universe that me and my girlfriend have. To me Bruno is one of the scarier villains.
The thing about Bruno is that he won't try to actually kill someone. At least with his own hands. He more try's to.. manipulate people and get into their heads. And it's not like he lies to people and just say random things on the spot when he is trying to get into their head. He legit researches before trying to do what he does. And he plans what he's gonna do. When he's gonna do it.  For someone who's a fuckin assache he's smart and knows what he's doing. You'd think that he's been doing it for his whole life.
Technically he has though.
He was really close to Isaac Gonzalez. He was like a father. A role model. Isaac was powerful, nice, had a good family. But then he left. Bruno was enraged. The man he had looked up to. Left. He didn't blame Isaac though. He blamed April. Isaacs daughter. The reason he blamed her is because Isaac left of her birthday. At the time it made sense. Bruno would tell April that Isaac left because of her. That she was a horrible daughter and that Isaac never loved her.

Eh this was just a kinda quick ramble. I'll make another thing about Bruno or something another time :>