surprise!

-jimin's pov-

10:37pm

"you have no idea how bad I want to be held in your arms right now" I whisper into mic, quickly changing it to speaker.

I haven't seen tae in person since he moved away, many years ago. For many hours of the day, we talk on the phone and video chat, but nothing compares to having him with me.

I miss it, when this was easier.
19. That's how old we were when we first fell in love. Its been 4 years, and 3 of those years, we've been apart. I used to be able to walk to his place, but now he's hours away, and it hurts me every time I walk by the vacant house that used to be his.

"I know darling, my heart breaks knowing I'm not by your side" he says as the sounds of car horns go off in the background.  I could listen to him all day, his voice is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, and not even the prettiest type of music could compare.

"Taehyung, it's late where you are. are you driving?" I laugh and walk around the living room, carrying my phone around with me.

"Uh yeah, I just have to go somewhere really quick" he replies, but this time he seems nervous, like something is wrong.

"Where ya going?" Concerned, I sit down on the couch and wonder why he's out when it's 2 am where he is.

"I'll tell you when I ge-"

Connection dropped

Great. Just what I wanted.

I stood up out of my seat and ran to the window.

Maybe it's my connection this time?

I quickly try to call him back but I get sent straight to voicemail.

'He's not ignoring me is he? But why would he ignore me? It's probably nothing. I shouldn't worry' i think to myself as i walk back to the spot I was before, throw myself onto the couch and pull the blankets over me.

12:54 am

I wake up and check my phone, but only to see no calls.

I throw my phone torwards my room and walk to the kitchen.

Why didn't he call back? I think to myself as I grab my jar of tea from the fridge and pour it in a smaller mug.

After lifting myself up on the counter to sit, I take a few drinks of my tea, when hear a loud knock on the door across the room.

"I literally just got up here" I say annoyingly as I jump down and walk over all the mess that is my apartment. I brush my hair out of my face and run to the door, leaving the mug on the counter.

I open the door to see my beautiful brown haired boy, with roses and a small box in hand.

I burst into tears as he gets down on one knee and opens up the box with one hand.

"Jimin, Will you marry me?"

______________________________________

Heck yeah, cliff hanger

Sorry if this chapter seems rushed,
I haven't updated in a few days
And I really wanted to write something tonight before
School tomorrow 🤷

I really hope you enjoyed this though, I might make a tae's pov of this, so leave a comment if you want me to, even though I probably will anyway.

Take care of yourselves darlings

180204