I Think I'm Falling In Love (Zach)

A/N: Another request for lovegood_Gryffindor has been MADE!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
       "Autumn!" My mom calls from downstairs.
          "Yes mom?" I ask walking down the stairs into the kitchen.
              "Some boys heard your singing. They want you to be in one of their music videos." She tells me. She pulls up her phone and I read, "Why Don't We" on it. They must be the boys.
            "Are you accepting?" She asks. I nod and run upstairs to my room to get my things. I put on some black rippend jeans and a black cropped top. I get in the car with my mom and we drive.
~Time Skip Brought To You By Hanging Candy Canes On Corbyn~
        Once we arrive, my mom drives off and I walk inside. I see 5 boys standing.
        "Hey. You must be Why Don't We?" I ask. The boys turn around so they are looking at me.
        "Yes. And you must be Autumn. I'm Daniel, that's Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, and Zach!" Daniel tells me. I smile at them. Wow. Zach is a charmer.
       "So we are doing.a Christmas song called, "You And Me At Christmas". Jonah tells me. As we get in our places.
              "So Autumn. You are going to be singing with Zach on his part." The director tells me. I nod and he hands me the part to sing. We start to sing.
            "You're like cocoa on a Christmas morning. Skip the  presents cuz you're all I wanted. Oh I wonder how it's been in California? Do you remember?"
         We sang. Man. Zachs voice is amazing!
           Zachs POV
       Oh my god! Autumn has an amazing voice. And she is so nice, kind, funny, and. And. Beautiful.
        Oh no. I think I'm Falling love.

   A/N: I'm sorry it's so short. But like you know. I'm in class. So that's why. But Cya!