1 **Teaser**

Elissa POV
"Jordan how do you manage to keep your family happy? You're always at work!"
"Elissa... I just give them what they want... If Roscoe wants sex, I give it to him. If Jasmin wants a toy, I get it for her. Its simple." Jordan sips her coffee.
"Ugh!" I gently plop my head on the wall. I needed a new job quick. I cant have a family if I dont have a job.
"Elissa don't get frustrated. You'll find someone you just click to." She pats my shoulder.
"I hope it's soon. This lonely bit is getting nowhere."
"You're not lonely. I'm here!"
"Barely."
"You're right but I'm here now!"
"True," I inhale deeply.
Jordan gets up to grab the mail off the counter and starts going through it all.
"Uh... excuse me? Thats my mail.."
"I know but look at this." She flings up a " Enclosed: open immediately" letter. I take it and see my name; Elissa Marie Kade. I open it and its a acceptance to a assistant job to a upcoming singer.
"Jordan I think you found my key to happiness!!!" I hug her and smile giddily. She giggles and smiles.

Hours later

I decided to call the number on the paper. What do I have to lose?
"Hello! This is Community Stars! What is the Personnel code?"
"Uh. Its 37-62-638"
"Aha! Mr. Turner! I will connect you right now!"
"Ok?"
Cliccccck buzzzzzz ding!
"Hey this Plvtinum! How can I help you?"
"Hi Mr. Turner! I'm Elissa Kade. I got a letter from you saying I got accepted to be a upcoming star's personal assistant."
"Oh! I remember. Youll be MY assistant! I'm so glad you finally got the letter!"
"Ah. Ok great! When can I start?"
"You can start today! Be here 6 pm sharp!"
"It's 5:45!"
"Tick tock baby girl!"
"But I-"
Cliccck Ding!
"Shit."
I threw on a tank top high waisted shorts and my vans and ran out the house to the address on the paper. I hope this unfolds all my future. Hopefully.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys! Sorry this was short but it was just a teaser! Please keep reading and like and comment! I'm developing more stories on this page💕