A Vampire Tale ( Save Her Of Himself Part 2 )

*Hitroki Ran Back To His Home While Carries Her Body, When He Ran Home Saw Amelia Laying On The Floor Unconsciously & Seemingly Like She Had A Fever*

Hitroki:
(アメリア!! アメリア!! しっかりして!! ねえ! 私を見て!! 私と一緒にいて!!)
(Ameria! ! Ameria! ! Shikkari Shite! ! Ne! Watashiwomite! ! Watashitoisshoni Ite! !  )
Amelia!! Amelia!! Get Ahold Of Yourself!! Hey!! Look At Me!! Stay With Me!!

*Hitroki Keeps Shaking Her Soul To Wake Her Up, She Weakly Opens Her Eyes & Smile At Him Weakly*

Amelia:
You Are Cruel Man Sometimes. *Laid Her Head On His Chest Resting* You Knew I Don't Understand What You Say At All Just Now. *Close Her Eyes Again*

Hitroki:
NO!! Please Stay With Me, Amelia!! Don't Leave Alone In This World!! *Tears Ran Down His Cheek*

The Man:
*Smiles At Him* Haha... I Can Save Her, If You Want. *Whisper Behind His Ears* Come To Me, Hitroki.

*Hitroki Wipe His Tears, Saw No Choice But To Follow The Man From Back To The Laboratory*

*The Man Then Instructed Hitroki Put Her Flesh & Blood Into The Machine & Her Soul Put Beside The Machine, The Man Start The Process Of Combining Back To One Again. Amelia Starts To Open Her Eyes Slowly*

Amelia:
Mhmm... Hitroki... *Call Out His Name Weakly*

Hitroki:
It's Alright Now. *Kiss Her Forehead Gently & Stroke Her Face* *Turns Back To The Man*

The Man:
*Smiles At Him* Now You Want To Kill Me, Hitroki? I Have Help You Save Her Life & Also Help Released You True Nature. *Maria & Christina Stand Beside The Man*

Maria & Christina:
Let's Us Take Care Of Our Sisters, After All We're The Same As Her, Our True Nature. *Goes To Amelia Who's Still Inside The Machine*

Hitroki:
I DARE YOU NOW!! *Use His Power To Draw Out A Katana*

The Man:
*Shock* How... Is This Even Can Done... You're Truly Fantastic Man... I Knew I Was Right Telling Your Brother To Released Your True Nature. I Knew You Have This Potential To Push The Limit, Haha... *Tremble In Excitement*

Hitroki:
I Don't Care Anymore What You've Done To Me, But Her... *Looks Back At Her* You're Not Laying A Hair Finger On Her Anymore. *Glare At Them & Points The Katana At Them*

Amelia:
*Blush* Hitroki... *Whisper To Herself Softly*

*Maria & Christina Tries To Using Whip To Catch Him, But Because He Is A Vampire Now, He Swiftly Easily Avoid Their Attack, & Went Straight To Another Room, The Girls Also Followed Him Until He Reach A Door, His Instinct Tells Him To Run Through That Door*

Maria & Christina:
STOP!! DON'T GO THROUGH THAT DOOR!! *Hitroki Ignore Them & Went Inside The Door*

*Inside The Door, Lays Maria & Christina Flesh & Blood Body*

Hitroki:
So This Is Where They True Body... *Looks Down At The Preserved Coffin & Raise His Sword Without Mercy*

*He Cut The Sister's Body Into Half, & They Soul Scream In Agony Before They Disappear Infront Of Him*

Maria & Christina:
AHH!! *Slowly Disappear* NO!!

*Sorry If Anyone Read This Story And Felt Boring Of The Story, Because I Like Imaginary Things But Not Good At Express Out A Story. *