Sunday

Sunday, the day it all went down. But let's backtrack to the morning.

I went to Ihop this morning and sat by myself since i moved to LA and didn't know anyone. But i looked across the restaurant. And omg. is that- no it can't be. It's ethan dolan. I was freaking out and he saw me. i quickly looked at the menu pretending i was looking for what i wanted to eat. Then i saw him walk over and say hi.
"hi i'm kayla" i said back
"what are you doing alone?" he asked
"oh i just moves to LA and i don't know anyone so i didn't sit with anyone"
"oh well i'm-"
"ethan dolan" i interrupted
"i know. i watch your youtube channel all the time"
"oh so you're a fan" he said
"i wouldn't call myself that i'm not obsessed" i said back.
"true, you didn't freak out when you saw me." he replied.
"yeah i'm just not like that. i don't like to be like that because i just feel like fans like that are annoying." i said
"you aren't wrong. Say, how bout you come back to the warehouse and say hi to gray?" he asked
"sure!" i replied
"but i can't be long i'm with my aunt tonight. and i can't be longer that 9"
"i'll have you home by 8:45" he said
we headed to the warehouse of course he drove me. But he only did because i didn't drive my car to ihop since i lives right across the street.

When we arrived to the warehouse gray was on the trampoline. he looked confused when i arrived.
"gray, this is Kayla i met her at ihop when she was sitting alone." said ethan
"hi kayla. nice to meet you." said grayson
"nice to meet you too. i watched you guys in youtube for awhile, but trust me, i'm not that one fan who flips out when they see you those fans are annoying in my opinion."i said.
"no kidding, so what brings you to L.A?" said grayson
"oh i moved here recently with my aunt." i replied.
"oh well welcome to L.A this place is full of opportunities" said grayson
"yeah that's why i wanted to move here. to get my acting career started" i replied
"Oh! you want to be an actor?". said ethan
"yeah i dreamt of it since i was 4" i replied.
"oh!!" said ethan

Ethan checked his watch and realized it was 8:30.
" i have to get you home." said ethan.
"oh yeah you do. Bye grayson nice to meet you!" i said
"bye kayla! By the way you can call me gray!" he replied before the door shut.
"so kayla what's your favorite color?" said ethan on the way home
"purple" i replied
"oh mines red!" he said back
"cool!" i replied

Soon we arrived in my driveway
"today was fun!" said ethan.
"maybe we could do it again soon. i love spending time with you. you're an amazing beautiful girl!"
I started to blush "me too. Hey here's my number text me anytime you want to hang out!"
"will do!" said ethan.
i walked inside and my aunt asked me where i've been and i told her with ethan and grayson dolan.
My aunt loves them too and when i told her that she got so happy and told me she hoped i had fun and i did. i went up to my room and went to bed since i was really exhausted.