Monday

this monday is 7 months from the last sunday i told.

i decided my everyday breakfast place was Ihop. i sit in the same seat i did all the other times like when the whole "i met ethan" thing went down.
I got asked for my order. i said "plain pancakes with whipped cream and berries on top please."
She wrote that down and asked if that was all. i nodded and she went off.
i heard the door chime open.
Of course it was ethan and grayson.
"do they come here everyday?" i thought to myself. i tried to keep low but that didn't seem to work.
"Hey kayla!" Ethan said
"oh great, here we go." i said to my self

"hi ethan" i finally said out loud
ethan sat next to me and gray sat across from us. When i say ethan sat next to me i mean he sat really close to me.
"So would you guys like to order something i can pay" i said not worrying about the cost.
"no we can pay for us and you" said ethan.
wow ethan's trying really hard to get close to me isn't he?
"yeah we can" said gray not worrying either.
the waitress came back with my food and ask the twins what they wanted.
"chocolate" they both said.
"i'll be right back with those" the waitress said
"hey, i was thinking about going to the beach later wanna tag along?" ethan said.
"oh ethan trying to hit on her?" said gray.
"no!" he said blushing.
of course i blushed out of my mind but i said yeah that's fine. i texted my aunt and petted her know that i was going out with ethan for a little. she just told me to be home before 9.

After we ate our food we took gray back to the warehouse and me and ethan went to the beach. on the way there we were talking.
"what i said last night wasn't a lie" said ethan.
i blushed and replied. "but i'm not pretty in my opinion."
"yeah you are. and i can see something special in you kayla. there's something about you and i can't put my finger on it." he said while blushing hella hard like i was.
"i guess there is. but hey you're pretty cute yourself." i added.
"thanks kayla. at least we're both on the same page about each other." he said as he put his hand on my thigh. i got goosebumps but in a good way. i put my hand on top of his as he drove and found a parking spot. i got out and he had towels for us to sit on. i walked in front of him, just now remembering i had booty shorts on. He laid the towel out on the sand and we sat next to each other watching the sunset.
He scooted closer to me. i could feel his body heat. Then he smoothly put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. i looked at him and he looked at me in my eyes. then he leaned in for a kiss and of course i kissed back. his lips were soft. He moved his hands down to my butt and squeezed. then we pulled off our kiss and i leaned my head in his chest. then he checked his watch. and it was 8:45 he said " i have to get you home it's 8:45" and i just nodded my head. on the was home he again put his hand on my thigh and i put my hand on top.

When we pulled in my driveway we both got out and he went in for another kiss and so did i.
"goodnight beautiful" he said smiling
"goodnight ethan" i said.