Chapter 2

When I woke up it was 6:00 am I decided to take a quick shower. Once I got out I put on high wasted shorts and a crop top. I went into the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. I only put a little cover up and mascara on since I was probably gonna sleep on the plane. I brushed through my blonde hair that was about to my belly button and put my bangs back. I grabbed my black vans and slipped them on. My mom helped me with my bags and put them in the car.

"Thanks mom"

" no problem, we should get going because we still need to pick up Katie and Courtney"

We both got in the car. Once we picked up Katie and Courtney we drove to the airport. I turned on the radio and we were all signing.

"Last seen in a little black dress, watch out for those eyes cuz she's on the dangers like bow"

We arrived at the airport, I said goodbye to my mom and we grabbed our bags from the trunk. There wasn't a lot of people at the airport so it wasn't crowed at all. We boarded the plane and sat down. I look across from us and there are 3 hot guys sitting there.

"Look at those hot guys across from us" Katie whispered

" I was thinking the same thing" Courtney said

"The one with the brown eyes is so hot" I said

" no the one with blue and and a little blonde in is hair is so attractive" Katie said

" I like the one with blue eyes and a little longer dark brown hair" Courtney said.

We couldn't stop starring at them. They looked over at us and we quickly looked away. We looked at each other and started laughing.

" they probably think we are so weird" Courtney said giggling.

I was sitting closest to the ilsie and so was the guy with brown eyes.

"Heyy, what's your name?" he said

" hi, I'm Jade & you?"

"My name is cameron"

His brown eyes stared into mine.

" Cameron Dallas?"

"Yeah, do u know me?"

" sorta of, my little sister is a huge fan of all of you."

"Ohh, is she with you?"

" no I'm with my friends Katie and Courtney"

"What are you doing in California?" I asked

"I'm in Magcon"

"Sounds fun, what is it ?"

" it's a meet and greet convention, where we meet with all of our fans"

" Ohh that's cool, how many fans do u have ?"

" I have 4.6 million and my friend Nash has 8.1 million"

"OMG that's so many"

The rest of the plan ride we just talked and got to know each other, he was super nice and seemed like so much fun to hangout with.

*4 hours later*

" please turn all electronics off and put your bags under the seat, we about to land"

"Oh can I get your phone number really quick?" Cameron asked

"Yea"

We changed phones and put each other's phone numbers in our phones.

"Thanks"

"No problem" I said

Katie and Courtney just woke up.

"Are we landing?" Courtney asked

" we just landed"

"that's was a fast plane ride" Katie said

We got our bags and got of the plane. Cameron walked over by me. Nash and Hayes followed him.

"Looks who coming over by us" Courtney said excitedly.

" you forgot your sunglasses on the plane" Cameron said, handed me my sunglasses

"oh thanks you" I said

" so who are these girls?" Nash said in a funny voice

"Lol I'm Katie"

" and I'm Courtney"

" nice to meet you, I'm Nash and this is my little brother Hayes"

"We should probably get going" Hayes said looking at the time.

"Yea" Nash said

"well it was nice meeting you guys" Katie said

"Byee" me & Courtney said at the same time.