Synopsis

'Warming His Heart'

Aiden Blake 💙

A cold, serious, hot businessman and a bit sarcastic. He has everything under his feet. Girls , money and power. He's the type of guy that doesn't know how to express his feelings.

He's the definition of perfect. He got the looks , brains and wealth. He thinks that he doesn't need to show his feelings to anyone until the girl that completely opposites to him came into his life. He thinks that Lily, her first love, is the only girl who can melt his heart but no. He's wrong. A girl who brings him trouble is the same girl who warms and mends his heart.

Jean Samuel

A sweet, pretty and very clumsy girl. She's innocent and sweet but sometimes she can be a bad-ass too if she wants. No one no that she comes from a wealthy family and that's her secret.

She's the type of girl that speaks without thinking twice. She once dated a guy named Zac and it didn't end well. He cheated on her.

-------

"Grumpy asshole." She mumbled.

"What did you just said , Ms. Samuel?" Aiden looked straight to her eyes, disbelief.

"Nothing, sir." She looked down the floor while cursing her breath. She bite her bottom lips while playing with her hands.

"Come with me. Now!" He asked.

"But it's lunch time now and I'm hungry..." She looked up at him then had her head back to the floor when her eyes met her boss's serious face.

"Come with me or you'll be fired." He threatened.

Jean looked up at him again and again she looked down the floor not daring to look at his face.

"Annoying , grumpy--"

"Stop complaining and follow me." Aiden said before turning his body to walk away.

"Ugh.. Yes sir"