Chapter Two

"THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN GHOSTS, GHOULS AND GHASTLY BEINGS"
Two - Ouija Boards/Planchette

YOU MAY REALISE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN A PLANCHETTE, OR A SIMPLE PEICE OF A OUIJA BOARD. INSIDE THE HOUSE, ONE OF THE SPARE BEDROOMS, IS A LARGE OUIJA BOARD. TO WORK SAID BOARD, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE TOUCHING THE PEICE, YOU DO, HOWEVER, NEED TO CREATE A CIRCLE AROUND THE BOARD CONNECTED BY YOUR HANDS.

OUIJA BOARD - A ouija board is said to move once everyone's fingers touch the peice as well as a ghost, but that isn't true. To use the Board inside the house, you must light the amount of candles to match the amount of people in the room, plus more for the amount of ghosts you'd like to speak too. All candles must be placed in the furthest parts of the room, which is why there is no curtains or flammable objects in the Ouija Room.

I'd recommend one, as you will be in less danger that way. To make sure that said ghost is safe, you must stand on the inside of the candles. Keep your hands locked, as you will only be safe with no breaks in the circle. Ghosts are usually very selfish, so If you manage to talk to one, the others will not be far behind.

If you do talk to a ghost, keep an eye on the candles, the second one blows out you must let go of your hands, or else that said ghost will be able to enter your body and possess you. Most of the ghosts you talk too will be hostile, but cannot harm you. They will only harm you if you give in to letting them use your body. They can scare you, spook you, or trap you, but they cannot physically attack you until your body is free for them to roam.

A Guardian, explained in the last chapter, is usually never seen in the house. This ghost may never show themselves, or most likely wont talk to you on the board. However, just to be safe, whoever has read this chapter, in their head or aloud, must ask the first question to the ghost on the Ouija board, 'What is your name.'

DO NOT INTRODUCE YOURSELF UNTIL YOU HAVE PROOF THAT THE GHOST IS A GUARDIAN!!

I cannot stress enough, you are not to give a ghost your name until you know they are a guardian. Ghosts use your name as a password, to enter your body. If you must give a name, use a fake one, this will be good tactic to protect yourself.

You may call eachother by your names, (eg; if your name is Daniele, it is safe for your friends to call you said name.) because you are not talking directly to a ghost. The only room you should use fake names in, is the Ouija rooms. Ghosts can use names to their advantage in that room, if your name is asked, give a fake name, but as soon as you exit that room, do not use that name. It shall confuse the ghost you spoke too, which is better than it being sure of your name.

Ghosts will not ask your name unless you are alone, If you meet a Guardian, the first thing they will want is for you to know their name, and they will never ask yours. The main difference between Ghasts and Guardians is the manners, as one will demand your name, age or any information about you. A Guard will not ask anything that is a private question.

-                                                                                 -

DO NOT GIVE OUT ANOTHER GHOSTS NAME! IF YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS ARE DEAD, DO NOT GIVE OUT THEIR NAME!! A GHOST CAN CHANGE TO LOOK LIKE SAID PERSON, AND DECIVE YOU TO GET YOUR NAME.

The worst part of this is that a dead person will not remember the name of their living friend, but everything else about you. If your mother dies, she will remember you as her son, but shall forget your name.

Casper glances up at the clock, her hand faintly gliding over the book in her hands. She stared as the strange people near the Ouija board, all holding the planchette with their fingers and their eyes glancing around. Casper could tell they were terrified, and that they hadn't read the handbook.

She didn't like people, well their were exceptions of course, but most of the time people are there to get rid of them, or they were rude and wouldn't ask for her name.

Charles floated above them, a devilish smirk on his features and his fingers lightly dancing around the board. One of the girls shivered as Charles passed her, not going through her but curling around her. She shuffled closer to the boy next to her, and he nervously glanced at her and shuffled even closer.

"Come on guys, it's really not even that bad. It hasn't even moved yet." Blonde, fake and a whore. This was their 'leader', the one given the handbook. She obviously hadn't read it, as if she had she'd be much more informed of what she was doing.

"Should I ask for her name?" Charles glanced up, his eyes locking onto Casper's. The girl looked away, not daring to look into his eyes and speak. Casper was a quiet ghost, and she was often ridiculed for being 'Casper The Friendly Ghost.'

With the people coming in and out, Casper hates them. None of them read the book, none of them had manners and none of them wanted to get to know her. Course, she'd never sit down at that Board, unless of course someone actually decided to read the book. These idiots didn't even bring anything from the box, and they hadn't even been here for 4 hours.

"Oh god it's moving!" One of the girls shouted, her brown pigtails bouncing as she retracted her hands from the planchette. The rest of them shrieked, retracting their hands as Charles moved the small plank of wood around.

"w...h...a...t...i...s...y...o...u...r...n...a...m...e," The blonde spelt out. "What is your name?" She looked around, her eyes unknowingly sweeping over the sad gaze of Casper.

"Well, I'm Emily." She proudly stated, and Charles gave a wicked grin before jumping at the poor girl, and that was the last anyone saw of them.