. L I O N - I N - B E D .

Proudly a Leo, x.

end of a/n

-

Prologue

It was on a Friday night when I lost my virginity to Nicholas Jade. I've always dreamt that my first time would be magical, with rose petals circling the bed and the candle's lightening the room. The moon would shine so brightly and gaze over at us, the stars would sing and dance in the midnight blue sky. We'd hear the chirps of a lovely bird outside our window as we lay cuddled to each other, softly asleep as the sun would begin to rise - it's beautiful rays setting us all in awe. We'd wake up tangled in the bed sheets in the most comfortable position, and there would be the most heavenly smiles on our faces.

But my first time was the complete opposite, actually. I have never had talked to Nicholas Jade, never have I intended to - but then a party led us all downhill. I got drunk - and me, the weakling, got drunk after two cans of beer and a shot of Tequila. I was lonely and I happened to find Nicholas, who was himself a lousy drunk, and soon we were in Harriet Montgomery's guest room, rocking the bed and moaning like a bunch of creatures. There were no rose petals, but at least the moon was shining. It was a starless sky then, and it was hopeless wishing for them. I woke up to find nobody beside me, just to find that my bra was gone and there was a note on the night stand. 

There was no smiles, or breakfast in bed. There was no butterflies in my stomach, nor was I happy. It actually hurt me to smile. I couldn't walk properly, everything hurt. I drowned in my own tears, and calmly begged God to forgive my sins. It was a good thing Harriet Montgomery was my best friend for years - so when she found me in the guest room, only in a pair of pants and crying my eyes out, she didn't freak.

The week after, school has started. Nobody looked at me differently, but I knew that they have found out. Nicholas Jade was surrounded by all of his Jock friends, his own Jersey perfectly clinging onto his buff figure. His friends were patting him on the back as if to congratulate him, some of them snickering and some even making high pitched moans, mocking me. The corridor was so silent, it was deadly, the only things you can hear were them.  

No emotions could explain how shameful and depressed I felt then. My knees began to get weak but I steadied myself, and as they caught sight of me, strutting down to them with a balled up fist they all backed away. They knew what was coming. Nicholas had a smirk dancing on his mouth as I neared him, his eyes showing full excitement until I felt my own tears pour down my puffed up cheeks and his dark eyes softened. 

That's all I remembered, because soon I found my fist connecting with his jaw. 

Never mess with a Leo.

Prepare for Hell, Nicholas Jade.