Little red

Many of you think you know the story of little red riding hood, that she saved her grandmother from the wolf, or that she loved him, or mabye she was the wolf.

We'll your all wrong, I'll tell you the real story of little red for you see I am her.

My name is Kiyah, or as you may know me as Little Red Riding Hood. My grandmother lives in the woods, there also lives a wolf in the woods.

And I am the girl that may change the wolf, knowone know's yet for not even I yet know the full tale. I gusses I'll just have to life to find it out.

This tale takes place in a small town, this is the town I live in I live in a small cottage.

"Red, Red wake up." I hear my foxes voice say. I yawn and get up, "goodmoring juniper" I say as I sit up and see juniper in his fox form at the edge of my bed I pet him and get up.

"Today's the day hun?" I ask juniper.
"Yah" Junpier says and quickly follows behind me. "It's hard to belive its already been a month." I say and stretch, I head to get read, once im ready I put on my cape and me anf juniper head down stairs I grab a apple for me and one for Juniper.

I grab the basket and put everything in it, and than me and Juniper head out the door. "Come on Juniper, it's time to go." I shout and Juniper follows with a big grin on his face.

"Coming red" he runs in and I open the door for him and we headed into the woods...

Unknown to me what it there waiting, for me ane who lies within the woods...
______________________________________

Me and juniper walk into the woods, I hear a what sounds like the leaves busling in the wind.

I next hear a owl screach and I look up to see it flying away, from someone or something.

"Juniper, juniper alow down." I say as juniper hopes over the tree banch and runs down the trail.

I suddenly see a flash of fur. It was long and brownish black it looked big, like a WOLF.

I jump over the branch and begin to walk faster. I hear a branch break I pretend not to notice and yell junipers name once more.

Than suddenly I start to sprint and I hear footsteps gaining on me behind me. Than suddenly I knock into juniper.

"oww hey, red our you ok?" Juniper asks with a concerned look on his face I nod and look behind me but, im met with nothing but, the noise of the forest.

"Red. red?" juniper says and I look down "Hun?" Juniper looks up at me.
"Are you ok? you were in a daze." Juniper says and I nod slowly.

"Yah, im fine" I say and juniper nods and says "ok" and countiues walking.
"Red, come on" Juniper says and I snap out of it and fallow juniper.

Unwhere to me, we werent the only one's in the forest....

For you see, this is'nt only my tale, it's also the wolfs....
______________________________________

Me and Juniper countiued down the trail...I cant help but, think what was that.

Juniper waves his paw in front of me "Hello earth to red." he says "red" and than I snap out of it.

"Whats wrong?" I ask and he sighs again "You where zoning out again, whats wrong with you today?" he asks and I look over to the tree's, "did you happen to see anything abnormal in the woods?" I ask looking over to him.

"Abnormal?" he asks looking at me "What do you mean." I looked over at him "Like a w-wolf?" I said he giggled not knowing if I was joking of serious.
"Your joking right?" he asked "There all exstinct." he said knowing he was the only one left.

I get a chill, as I look over and see a shadow up on the hill.

The shadow of a WOLF....