Reyna and Nico: Hidden Love PJO HOO

First chapter! Hope u guys like it!!!! All characters belong to rick!

Nico:
My shoes look nice today. Basically all I looked at. I couldn't look up. Not... Not when she was here.
It was a Wednesday afternoon and coach had left me and Reyna with the Athena Parthenon.
It had only been a few days since we left the 7.
I glanced around hoping to get a glimpse of where she was. Not seeing her I looked up and saw her at the top of Athena.
Her dark hair was up in a ponytail and gleaming in the humid sun. Her black ebony eyes were deep in thought.
Suddenly she jerked her head and locks eyes with me. "Hey" she said with a sort of smirk. She seemed like she was expecting me to reply. "Sup" oh gods that was lame.
I felt like my coat was being seared off by the blistering heat. I slouched into the shadows and flipped my hood up.
She looked over and I was avoiding eye contact.
Reyna slid down the golden statue and hit the ground with a thud.
Walking over to me she said "Nico, come on! I wanna show u something!!!!!" She grasped my hand, which I was highly uncomfortable with, and pulled me behind her with incredible speed dodging people and buildings.
Around a corner.... I felt a cool breeze... Mumbling..... She kept mumbling....