Chapter1:My ordinary life

Euna kim Pov
Hiii everyone, so let me start, my name is euna kim , i am 16 years old my birthday is really soon so I will become 17 yay I  am really happy, I live an ordinary life, i go to   Fba school, it's a new school that I hope you will know the meaning of it, I hate my school and my whole life, nothing interesting happened until now in my life, I didn't become an angel that can fly or a vampire that can kill, I waited too long but nothing has happened, I actually believe in these non existing things, because they exist in my imaginary, I don't have many Freinds  but I get along with my classmates, especially Dara my best friend, I met her in middle school and we became friends from then, I love sports and working out, I am too strong so nobody in my family or friends dare to let me angry because when I be angry you will see me as a totally different person, in high school I don't get as angry at people , but I actually get a little bullied and Dara too so I might get angry but I control myself.

" honey euna come down you will be late for school" mom said " K mom just a minute" I said, why do I always be late to school I thought to myself, I saw the clock and it is now 7:30.

What the hell how does time pass by so fast, I will have detention today, "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I shouted, I changed my clothes to school clothes, I took my bag and headed outside and on my way to school, I saw Dara I called her, she saw me and came towards me, " hey you late too" Dara said, " yeah, get ready for detention" I said, " I don't wanna have detention" Dara said, we headed inside school and ran to class, we got inside and mr. b was teaching the class, his name is Bernard but everyone calls him mr.b, he is the type of teacher that shouts too much at his students we have no idea why?, " we are sorry we are late" me and Dara said and bowed at the same time, " you two detention today at lunch and the last two classes, I will tell your teachers about it so don't worry, and I will let you choose the punishment, I will give you two and you two choose one for each of you, I will tell you now the punishments and choose" mr.b said, " mr.b can you tell us the punishments after" I said, " nooo" mr.b shouted, " and come to me before you do the punishment so I know you did it, let's start first is running 100 spins on the running field of sports, that is in front of the gate, and the second is writing 1 time a story that I wrote, it's nice believe me and I will stay with you when you write the story, who will choose what" mr.b said, " I will choose running" I said I didn't want Dara to have a hard time, "ok then, it's decided" mr.b said,
" hey euna you will collapse, and be sick please let's change" Dara whispered, "it's okay and be quit class will start" I said, time passed and it's now lunch break, I was not hungry I didn't eat something, I waited for Dara to eat and we went to start our punishments, we found mr.d in his office, we told him that we will start now our punishments, " ms.euna the pe teacher will watch you and count how many turns you runned, and I will watch you ms.dara" mr.b said, before I start running I had to look for our pe teacher, I found him in his office in the gym and I told him everything, we went to the running field or sports field, I waited for the pe teacher to get ready so he start counting, I will count too for myself but they B.B. thought that I will lie, that's why they asked our pe teacher to watch me, "one two three" the pe teacher said, and I started running and running and running, everything around me was getting black my sight went blurry, I fell and I don't remember what happened next, before I fell I was on my 20 run and I got tired what will I do if I completed the 100 run, I woke up in the nurses office, " so you are awake" ms.mia said, "yeah what happened" I said, " oh you fell and some boy with your pe teacher brought you here and they said that you shouldn't complete your punishment" ms.mia said, " oh what time is it now" I said, " it's your last lesson you should go and attend it when you feel alright cause after 2 minutes the lesson will start" ms.mia said, " yeah I will and thx" I said, " by the way go pick your friend up she finished her punishment" ms.mia said, I nodded and went outside to Dara, then the two of us decided to skip class, cause it's the last lesson and mr.b told the teachers that we will complete our punishments in this class, we were walking in the hallways and talking in a low voice because some classes were having tests, suddenly mr.b appeared and he was angry at the same time he decided to take us to our class and tell our teacher that our punishment finished, when we were walking I was feeling sick because of the running that I did, I told mr.b about it, but he was not believing me, I felt like I was going to collapse again, we got in class and we didn't find our teacher, mr.b asked our class mates, " she went before 10 minutes" the class president said, " everyone be quit stay in your places and I will look for your teachers, don't make noise there are classes that are having tests" mr.b said, I went and sat in my place, as Dara did the same, I suddenly tripped at someone's leg, my stomach was really aching and my head was too, a tear escaped my eyes as no one saw it because my head was on the ground, it really hurts, as I collapsed yeah I did again, I don't remember what happened next, but I heard ambulance and people freaking out, I didn't know why?.

Author note: this is my new story I hope you like it.