Chapter 1 - Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin

Hello everybody I hope you enjoy this story it's a story that two guys are in love with a guy named Jungkook what will happen? Everybody! Who do guys like love or better? Vkook or MinKook? Let's see....please comment and vote please ^___^

-----

Oh no! I'm late for school! Why does it always have to be so early?! Oh hi there my name is Jeon Jungkook I'm just a student a normal student to be a singer in the future I can sing but I'm shy to show everybody that I can sing. But I'm to shy about it "I'm heading for school!" I shouted my parents are at Canada to work so my older half sister is here to help me her name is Lee Chaerin.

"Be good in your first day of school!" She shouted I didn't reply back because in a hurry!

After few minutes running I can see tragic jam but it doesn't stop me from running! I run and run and never stop I got so tired I stop for a minute I took out my water bottle and drink some cold water "hey." I heard a voice from my side it's a limo the person is a guy but that guy is a super star a singer actually. "What time is it?" He asked well he didn't ask nicely.

"What am I? A clock? Don't you have your own watch?" I said and start running I think that guys name is...amm...aish I forgot I'll just tell you guys later who it was I finally made it to school and just on time too I look at my watch I still got few minutes before the being rings.

I went inside the school heading for my clocker I opened it and grab some few books for the first class I hear girls and guys screaming I really don't care about those super stars to is studying in my school I really don't.

"Can I take your picture?!"

"Can you sign this please?!"

"Can I date you?!"

Hahaha that made the girls shocked making my smirk what if I'm the next super star? Hahaha that's so going to be great "hey.'' It's the same voice it was very near to me I looked and see him again "Have we met?" He asked.

"Yes the one I'm saying that I'm not your clock!" I replied locking my locker. I was about to leave when he grabs my hand "don't you know me?" He said in a pissed way. "Yeah I know you but I really don't care!" I almost shouted.

"You don't care? I'm Kim Taehyung." He said that's the name!

"Yes I know but I really don't care now let go of me." And he did "I have class to go too." I said walked away leaving the girls and guys looking at me in confuse like he really doesn't care?!

Hahaha yeah I really don't care about them...

The first day of school is going well I guess and I'm happy because my best friend Suga didn't left the school. "I heard that you talked to Kim Taehyung a.k.a V." He said eating his launch. "Yeah I did, what a jackass." Suga gasped.

"Don't say that V isn't a jackass."

"For me he is." I said smirking making his face go black hahaha "V is the handsome guy in school." He said I'm just listening what he was saying I'm just enjoying my food.

"Jeon Jungkook ads you even listening to me?" He said. "Yeah yeah V is so hot V is handsome! V is cool blah blah blah, I don't even understand why." I said then the girls started screaming. Once again.

"Hello boys and girls I have a knew song." Great talking about his song. "The name of the song is Boy In Luv I hope you guys love the song and support me.'' V said bowing down the girls screamed a yes. Boy In Luv ay?

Every going home time I went to the studio to record my voice I have a friend there who works there his name is Jin "Hey bro how's the girl day of school?" He asked we both doing the bro hug. "It's going great haha girls screaming for V once again."