Dear Ser Aymeric

Dear Ser Aymeric,

 Ever since I've met you, your piercing blue eyes have tied a knot around my heart. Whenever I see them, they entrance me, pulling me into a deeper trance than I already was. 

The first time you laid eyes on me, was when our dear friend Hauchefaunt introduced me to you. Having me, running away from Ul'dah, needing a home, a place to converse with Alphinaud. You invited me to Ishgard with open arms, strong ones if I do say so myself. 

I helped fight your Dragonsong war, after your country fighting for over a thousand years. I proved my title, The Warrior of Light, to you and your people.

 You inspired me to look just like, you. I found a coat and dyed it Royal Blue.  I found some golden metal shoes too. I cut my long black hair and stylized it with you.

 I walk around Eorzea, with a plush version of you, that I commissioned a weaver in Ishgard to make. I travel around, hoping, wishing it was you.

When I left Ishgard to help with Ala Mhigo, I couldn't stop thinking of you. Then onto Doma, the blue waters reminded me of you.

I lost battles there, but I couldnt give up, because of you. Then in my lowest hopes, before a big battle, you came, with a giant smile.

You helped me and the others win a war. Something I dont think i could ever repay.

Now that I'm on break, Its almost Valentines day, would you like to dine, to finish our dinner date?