Drarry ~ Harry X Draco

Draco was caught quite often staring at the one and only Harry Potter. It started out as him making fun of him back in first year. And now in eighth year he was wondering what it would be like to be with him and call him mine.

Harry had recently left his girlfriend Ginny as she has feeling for another person. Luna lovegood. Harry support  her and ships it so much.

This day was one of the many occasions Harry caught Draco looking at him. Draco was never good at hiding it. And would never be that quick at looking away.

Every time Harry saw draco looking at him Harry would imdeatly blush as red as Ron's hair and his stomach would feel all funny.

Harry was sick of it

Draco was watching Harry from the slytherin table while Pansy went on about Blaise or something Draco didn't really care he was to busy with Harry and the way he was laughing so loud it looked like he was going to fall off his seat.

That's when it happend Harry stoped laughing and looked directly at Draco.

Draco froze.

Harry had snapped he wanted to know what draco was thinking and he needed to know. He was falling for the blonde hair boy and he didn't know why.

Harry had stood up. Still holding his gaze with Draco he nodded towards the exit of the hall and indicated for him to follow as he left.

Draco followed.

Harry was lent against the wall his foot tapping on the floor when draco came out of the great hall leaving the chatter behind them.

Draco stood opposite Harry.

"What's your problem?" Harry asked

"What?" Draco stood confused beyond words.

"You. You keep watching me. It's starting to bother me you know."

Before draco could get his protest out Harry's lips had already slammed on his. Draco was in shock at first the boy he had been staring at all year is kissing him. So he kissed back.

Once their moment of passion had ended. Harry opened his eyes and smirked. Draco felt his had go to his lips as he touched where his crush had just kisses him in shock.

Harry winked at Draco spun around with his smirk still on his lips and dragged Draco away laughing as they turned towards a broom closet.