The beginning

POV: ???

Darkness. Darkness is all that I can see. It's a strange sensation, sight. I'm not used to it, and new things hold uncertainty. I see an array of colors approaching and passing, each one filling me with emotions I have never felt. Love, Hate, Sad, Happy. How can I experience such things if I don't have eyes nor a heart? Every emotion was being replaced with another. Is this what Thomas feels? Warm embraces and cold regrets. The colors pass my non-existent from. Until a dull and darkly shade of purple approaches. This feeling. I know it all too well. It is what I have instilled in Thomas since he was young. But I myself have never felt it. I despised it. As the color intertwined with me, I began to take form. It's strange to have thoughts and emotions. It's strange how I know the names of what I see and feel, but this being my first time experiencing any of it. I look at my hand, they are covered by my warm sleeves. I like it. Images pop into my head. It's a room. The window is concealed by purple, spider-covered curtains. Spider webs are everywhere, yet bearable. Posters of bands cover a corner of the room. How do I know these? On another part of the wall are two 'Nightmare before Christmas' posters. On the wall opposite the door, a bed with big black fluffy covers. This emotion, creating a form. Creating MY form. Everything starts going black again, but not before I feel a soft mattress underneath me. Not until this Anxiety becomes apart of me.

POV:???

'So, he has a form now? Looks like I'm going to have some fun with my new pal'

'But he will distrust you'

'Not if the others push him away. You know what he is, they are bound to resent him. Maybe even as much as they resent me!'

'But you enjoy it. Won't he try to change their minds about him?'

'And that, my dear friends, is exactly what I'm waiting for.'

(Chapters will be longer this is just the beginning)