Magcon

Katie POV

Me and nash get to my house and my mom and dad are on business trips so there not home so we walk up stair and pull out my 3 huge suitcases one full of cheer clothes I put 40 pairs of Nike pros in my suitcase and 50 sports bras since I wear those a lot and some bows and I put pre wrap and tape in there too with my icee-hot and my shoes then in my other one I put some teeshirts and shorts and leggings and sweaters and that kinda stuff in there and in my other one I put some dresses and fancy clothes in there and yes I did pack underwear and bra and that kinda stuff. I put my hair drier and curler and that stuff in my carry on I put body wash, shampoo and all my girl products in there and then I have my purse but it's my sparky ninfinity bookbag I put my laptop and chargers and all that stuff in there with my makeup and stuff. them me and nash watch frozen on my bed and fall asleep

NEXT MORNING (day they leave for magcon)

KATIE POV

When I wake up I walk downstairs and see a note from my mom and dad.

Good morning Katie sorry we didn't see you before you leave today just don't do anything stupid and don't do anything you will regret! We love you keep stretching and working on your skills have a good trip love you!

~ mom and dad

Eh I'm use to them not really being here so it's not that bad but I do miss them coming to all my comps and stuff they mostly try to come to the big ones like worlds and stuff. I go to the kitchen and make pancakes for me and Nash I get out all the stuff then as I'm mixing the batter I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me I turn around and kiss Nash then turn back and finish the pancakes. we eat then Nash goes to his hotel to get all of his stuff and get ready. I take a shower wash my hair/body and shave I get out and wrap a big fluffy towel around me and start getting ready. I put on concealer and mascara and blow dry my hair I put it in a simple French braid and put on a SOT headband. I take my towel off and put on my underwear and sports bra and I put on a pair of black Nike pro Capris and a purple SOT hoodie and a pair of tennis shoes. I take my bags downstairs and then get in my car to go get Ashley on the way back to my house we stop at Starbucks, when we get back we wait for Nash. He gets back about 5 mins later and we all put our stuff in the car he drives and we get to the airport we see the SOT team and all the boys are there too. We stunt a little bit in the airport then we get on the plane. I get a window seat and Nash is in the middle and Hayes is beside him I fall asleep then wake up by hayes throwing napkins at me and Nash. We get off the plane and go to the hotel and make room arrangements. we have to whole 14th floor to our selfs so no fans can get up here and we don't get split up, this is the rooms(4per room)

Nash&katie-cameron&ashley

Hayes&aaron-matt&carter

Taylor&shawn-Jack&Jack

And I stopped reading the list after that me and Ash went to the room to take a nap when we woke up Nash and Cam were talking about what we were gonna do later since it's only 1pm in Orlando, we decided on Disney. I changed into a crop top that said Mrs. Nash Grier and red shorts Ashley wore the same thing but Mrs. Cameron Dallas and blue shorts I re-did my French braid and we Left.