Chapter 2:GBT

He was a guy who was a outcast,very shy and depressed most the time from the past thoughts. Most of his life was made fun of or kicked around because he was a ginger. When he was little he was hurt a lot by family members really was never loved by anyone, his mom cheated on his dad and moved from place to place until they had nowhere else to go. His mom said one day “ok let's go” she took us to her friends house that later became her husband. She never really cared about her kids she let men beat this boy so much he was haunted in his dreams by the pain. Then he was saved by his Aunt one day she came to get them for the weekend and we finally told her what was going on. So she took his mom to court for control over them she later won and he was glad because he hated being alive. So he went throughout the rest of school in Heard County. When he got to high school he was with a girl that he thought made him happy and took his heart out of his chest like if it didn't mean a thing. But in that time of pain he met this wonderful girl that said the first day he met her that “boys are butts.” She was very quiet and didn't like to talk much. But one day he decided to speak to her for the first time to become friends because a friend introduced him and her for the first time.