The Cry Baby Brigde

There once was a woman who got raped at the age of 14 . She got pregnant and had a child at the age of 15. After she rejected her advance from a man. Who  would constantly  haunt her.

    She worked day and night and had no way to care for her child.she had hardly enough to feed the baby and her.

     She later got fired for the baby crying took much. She had no way to care for him. She tried to talk to people to take him. but no one would.

   Every time she would try to care or love him ,he would cry and cry more and more. 

  One day she got so depressed and sad, she couldn't take it anymore.

    she drove to a bridge , got out of the care, and kissed the babys head. She had tears in her eyes.

    Then she dropped it into the running water below. As she said, she hushed  lil baby goodbye and sang as she cried, " Hush, lil baby, dont say a word you  Papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird

And if that mocking bird doesn't sing
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring is brass
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke
Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that Billy Goat doesn't pull
Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull turn over
Mama's gonna buy you a dog called Rover

And if that dog called Rover, don't bark
Mama's gonna buy you a horse and cart

And if that horse and cart turn round
You'll still be the sweetest little babe in town (be the sweetest little babe)
Still be the sweetest little babe in town
La, la, la, la, la, la
Hush, little baby, don't you cry...

until  the song ended  then said will be happier there .

She would constantly. Stroll over and over again. Crying give my baby back to me give me my baby back.

     Then she hung herself. Then, a couple of years later, from a tree, scientists went into the water. They found a baby finger and tooth.

    They say if you go to Cry Baby Bridge , at night , you can hear the baby cry.

    If u put baby powder on ur windows and lock ur doors of the car, you can see baby hand prints in them.

   It also said .. if u  stick ur feet into the Cry baby water  u can feel baby hands touch and grab your feet, then you hear him crying.
For his mother to hold him one again
And. To love him for. They were lost in separate  ways. She still haunts around and still see her everyone in a while.
(

Every one that goes there has different experiences but this story is true)

( their. Is also another part of the story, so please watch the video because there is more than 1 story of cry baby bridge )