Real Life.

Finally getting to the good stuff. I'm not trying to slow burn this I swear. It's just...... happening that way. I eat up stars, and comments. 

-

I boarded the airplane to Canada and touched down by eleven am. Getting off the plane, I slipped on my sunglasses. After struggling to get my bags of the belt, I made my way to the front of the airport where there was a guy holding a El sign. Slowly, I walked up to the man.
"Hi. I'm El. " I laughed and tried waved my hands around my bag.
"Hello, Miss. Porter. Mr Slavkin sent me. I'm here to bring you home." The guy smiled small then offered to carry some of my bags.
"This was nice of him but I have been here before so I know my way around but thank you."
"We are actually heading to the studio after we drop your bags at your house, Miss. Porter. So he didn't want you to get lost on your way there." The driver said after getting into the car and turning it on.
"No worries. Thank you for driving me around. Please, call me Ellie. Mr...? " I asked slowly.
"Liam." the man's mouth stretched into a smile.
"Liam."
After that, Liam offered to let me plug his aux cord into my phone and we listened to the music on my Spotify playlist until Liam pulled up to the house I was renting while filming in Canada. Liam helped me bring my bags inside to the living room and I quickly freshened up and changed my airplane outfit into a new one. After that I went back to the car and we were driving when I got a call Todd.
"Hello, Todd. " I answered with a smile.
"Ellie, sweet girl! Are you on your way here yet?"
"Yes! Liam is driving me as we speak. I'm excited to finally tell everyone today! "
"We are going to announce it to the cast and rest of the crew today before the table read. We kept thisbneed to know. When you get here, I'll lead you to the room we'll be in. I'll announce you and you'll come in." Todd explained.
"What's my cue?"
"You'll know it when you hear it, don't you worry. "
"Okay, Todd. Thank you for the car by the way. I'll see you there. " I smiled.
"No problem, kid. " Todd ended the phone call and it was about five minutes before we got to the gate and I thanked Liam and left him a tip and bidded him good day. Todd hugged me as soon as he saw me.
"I know I just saw you but it feels like it's been to long! " Todd laughed.
"I know! I'm so ready for today. " I laughed and we began walking to the room everyone was waiting in. He left me at the door with it cracked so I could hear inside.
"Okay, I know everyone is excited to be back for season three and I'm happy to see everyone but there is an announcement to be made." Todd announced and the cast could be heard asking what it was.
"Ohh is it a character?" Alberto asked happy.
"More seasons?"
"What is it?" Dom asked last.
"So you know how we were being mum about who to cast as Magnus' sister? Well, she's been casted, and since she's going to be a series regular, she's here!" David said getting louder by the end.
"Ohhhh! I know who it is!" Harry.
"No way! I was right. Who is it?"
"Where is she then?"Kat.
"You can come in now, kiddo! " Todd spoke loudly. To be dramatic, I swung open the door.
"Hello, it's me."
"YOU BITCH! "