Question 19: TSATF

Question: ___, what's it like now that Yoongi's home? What do you guys like to do together?

"It feels like home again," she smiles, snapping the wet pillowcase with a flick of her wrist and then pinning it to the clothesline. The castle rumbles beneath her feet in agreement. "Like... everything feels as though it's in order. There's balance now. Yoongi is a part of the castle, after all. It makes sense that it wouldn't feel complete without his presence. Is that strange?"

Yoongi, leaning on the balcony railing, grins. "It's not strange, my love. As for what we enjoy doing together," he begins, crossing the small space to help her with one of the bedsheets. "We like cooking big, hearty meals, and we like sightseeing. We like dancing to jazz music. If we have time away from work, we stay in the meadow and eat by the lake and go swimming all day."

"He also loves teaching me about magic, and spells that humans can use," she adds on, pegging the sheet to the wire. "He rambles on and gets all excited on that topic. It's rather adorable."

"You are," he immediately fires back, pushing the sheet aside so he can peck his lips to her cheek. She lovingly rolls her eyes.