Capturing Moments | one shot (A Justin Bieber Love Story)

Justin is my best friend, he has always been. He knows everything about me. He knows why I got that scar on my knee. He knows all of my habits, which is biting my nails. But he also knows my worst habit of all, taking pictures.

I have a Polaroid camera, which I bring everywhere. Literally, everywhere. Everywhere I go, you'll always see me taking pictures. I love photography, and I always have. Another thing I love is Justin Drew Bieber, my best friend. And I think I always have loved him.... I'm in love with him.

We were walking home from school and Justin was walking along side of me. He stuck his foot out under my legs and I tripped. I kicked him in his shin. "Ow! Bethy is feisty today, now isn't she?" Justin said laughing. "No, I just don't like getting tripped while I'm trying to walk," I snapped back. "Why are you acting so grumpy today?" he asked with his brows pinched together. "I'm not grumpy..." I said walking ahead of him. I was grumpy today, and the only reason I was grumpy is because I saw him talking to Olivia, which is his ex-girlfriend. He caught up and started walking beside me. "Can I, um, come over?" he asked. "Yeah, but neither of my parents are home."

I grabbed my keys out of my book bag and unlocked the door to my house. "You wanna go up to my room?" "Sure," He replied. We walked up the stairs and into my room. Justin started looking at my collection of pictures all over my walls. Whenever I take a picture I always put them up on my wall. He started looking at all of the pictures of him that I took whenever we went to the zoo together. I started blushing.

"Tell me why you've been acting mad today Bethy," he said walking over to me. "Uh, i-it's nothing Justin," I replied biting my nails. One brow on his face raised. "Really?" he said getting closer to me. He put his hand on my cheek which gave me goose bumps. I gulped and slowly nodded. "Was it because I was talking to Olivia?" he asked again putting his hand off of my cheek. I looked down and bit my lip. He put his thumb under my chin so I looked up at him. His face was inches away from mine. "Bethany, you don't need to be jealous. She doesn't mean anything to me anymore," he licked his lips, "you want to know why?" I didn't reply, I just kept biting my lip and looking into his caramel eyes. "I-it's because I love somebody else," he inched closer and put his hand lightly on my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss as I began to close my eyes. His soft lips crashed into mine, finally tasting each other after all of these years. I saw a flash and immediately opened my eyes. I saw my camera in front of our faces as it spit out a black picture. "What are you doing?" I asked. It took a second to show up but as the picture showed up I noticed it was a picture of us kissing. He grabbed the picture and a piece of tape and put it up on my wall along with all of the other pictures of him and us. He took a step back admiring the wall and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers together. "Capturing moments," he replied smiling.

....................................................

this is just a short story. it's only one chapter long, so yes this is the end of it. (: